Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a John Deere front end loader.

• 03-04-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I am in the market for a front loader boom for a John Deere 6210 se. The tractor is loader ready, ie brackets & hydraulics in place to suit a 583, 631 or 633 etc. I have spent the last 6 months searching online for one to suit without joy. Anybody any help where I could source one in reasonable good condition. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Theheff wrote: »
    Hi all.

I am in the market for a front loader boom for a John Deere 6210 se. The tractor is loader ready, ie brackets & hydraulics in place to suit a 583, 631 or 633 etc. I have spent the last 6 months searching online for one to suit without joy. Anybody any help where I could source one in reasonable good condition. Thanks in advance.

There is a lad in Kildare that has all second hand loaders for all makes and sizes. I was looking for his number myself today and put it up in the chit chat but no one came back yet. As this is a dedicated post more people might see it. He is based around monasterivin / Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Fine Day

sea12 wrote: »
    There is a lad in Kildare that has all second hand loaders for all makes and sizes. I was looking for his number myself today and put it up in the chit chat but no one came back yet. As this is a dedicated post more people might see it. He is based around monasterivin / Kildare

Thanks for reply Sea12. I rang him awhile back but he had nothing. He is on FB and trades as Monasterevin Agri Services.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Who2

theres another lad up north,advertises a lot on donedeal, sorry i cant think of his name. your going to be looking 4-5k for a second hand off either him or the lad in monasterevin. You could buy a brand new for not much more if you go for the basic quicke range or rossmore. theres a lad in cavan selling sanoral loaders, they are an exact replica of the top range in quicke at the lower price range. if youve brackets and piped you are over the main hardship.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Gribben Tractors, Portadown, Craigavon. BT62 3SF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Hi all.

You could try JD dealers themselves. They might have loaders coming off second hand tractors that aren't needed/wanted by the new owner.

Or breaking tractor dealers might have one off a scrapped tractor?

• Advertisement

Thanks for update lads. Where is the best breaker for JD tractors around. I would prefer to stick with the JD loader as I have the brackets etc. I did Try TFM & Meath Farm Machinery & they had nothing. The loader will not be doing Large amounts of work so it dose not have to be in top condition.

Have you tried Nick Young in the UK?

Didnd try them but will. Wonder would they put it on a pallet & send over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭White Clover

Didnd try them but will. Wonder would they put it on a pallet & send over.

That'd be no bother to them. They have a big operation over there.

You could also try farmpower in cork and gearys in kilmeedy and Clarecastle.

Thanks for update lads. Where is the best breaker for JD tractors around. I would prefer to stick with the JD loader as I have the brackets etc. I did Try TFM & Meath Farm Machinery & they had nothing. The loader will not be doing Large amounts of work so it dose not have to be in top condition.
    Tanner brothers in Cork and Sylvan Tractor spares in Kells are two I've dealt with in the past and found good.
    http://agrisalvageireland.ie/
    Sylvan Tractor Spares Tel: 046 9241178

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Attie

That'd be no bother to them. They have a big operation over there.

You could also try farmpower in cork and gearys in kilmeedy and Clarecastle.
    And Templetouhey farm machinery would be the biggest in the country I'd say.

http://www.tfmltd.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Thanks for reply Sea12. I rang him awhile back but he had nothing. He is on FB and trades as Monasterevin Agri Services.

Thanks the heff. Got sorted

sea12 wrote: »
    Thanks the heff. Got sorted

Good stuff.

And Templetouhey farm machinery would be the biggest in the country I'd say.

http://www.tfmltd.com/

Tried all the jds dealer now and no joy. I thought a JD loader would be easy source here as they are very common here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Murphys in headford, friend bought a 6310 off them a few months ago and he had a couple of loaders to pick from.

Murphys in headford, friend bought a 6310 off them a few months ago and he had a couple of loaders to pick from.

I must ring them. I checked there website and they seem to be Deutz agents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

Rossmore will sell you a loader boom to fit your JD brackets or adapt the part of a secondhand boom that sits into the JD brackets to suit. You can even get it sprayed green if you like. :D .

I must ring them. I checked there website and they seem to be Deutz agents.

They were main JD dealers for 10+ years and I think were one of the biggest retailers of JD in the country for a while.... Only Deutz for past 12 - 18 months.

jimmy G M wrote: »
    Rossmore will sell you a loader boom to fit your JD brackets or adapt the part of a secondhand boom that sits into the JD brackets to suit. You can even get it sprayed green if you like. :D .

That could be an option but I an sure it could be expensive.

• Advertisement

That could be an option but I an sure it could be expensive.

Yep, green paint is expensive alright. :pac: :D

Yep, green paint is expensive alright. :pac: :D

That's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

That's true.

You'll get it cheap though if you buy it in the tin rather than on the loader.

They were main JD dealers for 10+ years and I think were one of the biggest retailers of JD in the country for a while.... Only Deutz for past 12 - 18 months.

Rang Murphys today and they have nothing to suit.

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Have you tried Nick Young in the UK?

I mailed Nick Young & they have nothing in stock to suit at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 colm.egan90

did you get sorted with the loader

did you get sorted with the loader

Nothing yet Colm. Still keeping an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Nothing yet Colm. Still keeping an eye out.

Did you try barry fenton in monasterevin. Think he is monasterevin agri services

Did you try barry fenton in monasterevin. Think he is monasterevin agri services

Thanks for responce. I was on to him lately & he has no JD loaders at tho moment.

• Advertisement

Advertisement