Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premium level tickets League Finals

• 26-03-2018 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea where I would get my hands on two of these for Sunday's games?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Premium level tickets for individual games don't go on public sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭celt262

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Premium level tickets for individual games don't go on public sale.

I know but someone must know how to get a Couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

https://crokepark.ie/match-day/hospitality
    2018 Allianz Leagues Hospitality Packages

We’re delighted to release our exclusive Hospitality packages for the Allianz Leagues. Book now and secure a Premium level seat at the Allianz Leagues Division 1 & 2 fixtures. Packages includes a Premium level ticket, casual buffet and a full bar in the Ash Suite, which boasts panoramic pitch views.

Allianz Leagues Package Options:

• Option 1: All five Allianz League Division 1 & 2 fixtures - €530pp.
    (This package also includes one complimentary Premium ticket to the Allianz League Division 3 & 4 Finals but does not include food or beverages)

• Option 2: Allianz Football League Division 1 & 2 Finals only - €120pp.

• Option 3: Single Allianz League Fixture (excluding the Finals) - €115pp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Hi. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
    I'm hoping to take my young fella to Croke Park tomorrow for his first time for the Laois Carlow game.
    Does anyone know if tickets are available outside the ground? We may not be able to go so don't want to buy them in advance just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Casey78 wrote: »
    Hi. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
    I'm hoping to take my young fella to Croke Park tomorrow for his first time for the Laois Carlow game.
    Does anyone know if tickets are available outside the ground? We may not be able to go so don't want to buy them in advance just in case.

They will definitely be available. There is a ticket office beside Croke Park where you can buy the tickets. There will not be a big attendance at that game so most people will probably buy the tickets on the day at the ticket office (I'd imagine).

• Advertisement
Advertisement