Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online questionnaire about Job Satisfaction

• 18-03-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am doing a Business Management course and as part of it I am doing a dissertation on Job Satisfaction and as part of this I need your thoughts and opinions.
    I am not looking for your name, your employer's name or ex-employer's name or any such details!
    Its a completely anonymous questionnaire so it would help me hugely if people could take a few minutes to give their thoughts.
    The research I gather will form part of the dissertation.
    Its all multiple choice so its pretty handy to do on PC or mobile and should only take 5 minutes to complete.

No names or personal details are required so it is completely anonymous.
    The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FVYBK5D

Thanks for your time.

Jam83

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Done.

You are welcome to survey in our Researcher forum. If I get time, I will try to point out your survey to others. Maybe they will complete it too?

I am curious how you will analyse your data. It appears to be at the nominal data level (i.e., either/or questions). Will you use chi-square statistics to establish significant differences, and Pearson Phi for correlations? Such data is nonparametric, and may have some substantial limitations as to representativeness and generalisability of results. Of course, this would agree with your online, nonrandom convenience sample collection method evidenced here.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jam83

Black Swan wrote: »
    Done.

You are welcome to survey in our Researcher forum. If I get time, I will try to point out your survey to others. Maybe they will complete it too?

I am curious how you will analyse your data. It appears to be at the nominal data level (i.e., either/or questions). Will you use chi-square statistics to establish significant differences, and Pearson Phi for correlations? Such data is nonparametric, and may have some substantial limitations as to representativeness and generalisability of results. Of course, this would agree with your online, nonrandom convenience sample collection method evidenced here.

Thanks It would be great if others can complete it, thanks for sharing it.
    I am reading some methodology for analysing it so have not determined best fit yet.

Advertisement