Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic car reg numbers?

Options
  • 19-03-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can find what regs numbers they have for different counties for new classic registrations. Say Tippeary South for an 88 has 88TS8xxx but say Wateford, i cant find any under 88WD8xxxx

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭w124man

The larger the county or town the bigger the number. WW and WX start at 11000 so I'd say WD starts somewhere around there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

w124man wrote: »
    The larger the county or town the bigger the number. WW and WX start at 11000 so I'd say WD starts somewhere around there as well.

Tnks. Will check it out

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Conway635

80sDiesel wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can find what regs numbers they have for different counties for new classic registrations. Say Tippeary South for an 88 has 88TS8xxx but say Wateford, i cant find any under 88WD8xxxx

Westmeath starts at 8001.

C635

Advertisement