Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birth Trees

Options
  • 17-03-2018 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am looking for anyone who has information on a plantation of trees in Tipperary. There was a tree planted for me when I was born and I have lost the piece of paper that says the name of the forestry and the code of the tree so I can find it. I would very much appreciate any sort of information anyone knows so that I could find and locate this tree. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Track9

dsturdy99 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for anyone who has information on a plantation of trees in Tipperary. There was a tree planted for me when I was born and I have lost the piece of paper that says the name of the forestry and the code of the tree so I can find it. I would very much appreciate any sort of information anyone knows so that I could find and locate this tree. Thanks.
    ================
    Am wondering if the Millenium Project is the place to look.
    These trees planted by Coillte on behalf of the citizens of Ireland 1999/ 2000.
    Apparently, the location followed electoral register & best way to locate is to find a family near you with a Cert & then work back from their tree.
    Long Shot, but no doubt there's someone in Coillte who might know whom to contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Here's the Millennium Forests project website, click through to the forest locator page:
    http://www.millenniumforests.com/index.html

Advertisement