Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strongbow Cider

Options
  • 15-03-2018 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    Been a good few years since I drank strongbow cider and decided I wanted to pick up a few cans but can't seem to find it in the supermarkets or off licenses (only checked online with the off license)
    Is it still sold in Ireland?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Only on draught in Wetherspoon, AFAIK. Heineken Ireland seems to be putting all its weight behind Orchard Thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I would give the supermarket own brands a go. Aldi would be my favourite, then tesco, then lidl.

IMO these would all be closer to strongbow than bulmers or orchard theives.

Definitely worth a try since you would save a lot if you do find one you like, they are all about €3.80 for 2L

Orchard theives is bizarre tasting stuff. Not like any other cider I have ever tasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Pretty sure Dunnes have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

Hi!
    Been a good few years since I drank strongbow cider and decided I wanted to pick up a few cans but can't seem to find it in the supermarkets or off licenses (only checked online with the off license)
    Is it still sold in Ireland?

Which County are you in?

Which County are you in?

Dunnes sell it. Six packs only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

Orchard Thieves has to be one of the worst I've ever tasted. Rotten stuff altogether

Advertisement