Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-National Rape Gangs in Ireland ?

Options
  • 14-03-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

With a growing Non-National population could Ireland face similar problems to the UK in terms of Rape Gangs ?

The Police in the UK were so PC that they turned a blind eye to the Rape Gangs because they didn't want to be seen as "Racist".

I would like to think that if Rape Gangs start operating in Ireland that the Gardas will arrest them and not be Politically Correct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr Brown wrote: »

The Police in the UK were so PC that they turned a blind eye to the Rape Gangs because they didn't want to be seen as "Racist".

I'll have to call bollocks on that now to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

I would like to think that if Rape Gangs start operating in Ireland that the Gardas will arrest them and not be Politically Correct.
    But then what would you use as a stick to beat non Irish nationals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

I'll have to call bollocks on that now to be honest.

It's what happened in many cases. Read the reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

There will be a Rotherham here unless the proper action is taken.

All the causes are in place.

Say, ask the guards how that big paedo ring in Limerick has been going? Or the gang problems in places like Tyrrelstown and Balbriggan while we are on it?

Nothing? Ok then.

I'd like to think that our Gardai still have the balls to take the offenders behind the cop shop, and beat the living **** out of them. On the quiet, of course.

I know quite a few Gardai who would fall into that category, but then I live 'out in the sticks'.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Derturkurjurbs.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Almost. Nice try Vlad.

The quality of your non-national rants is deteriorating. I used to enjoy them. Low energy. Sad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

I'd like to think that our Gardai still have the balls to take the offenders behind the cop shop, and beat the living **** out of them. On the quiet, of course.

I know quite a few Gardai who would fall into that category, but then I live 'out in the sticks'.

Careful now - you'll have the "innocent until proven guilty" brigade on your back. Although you might be lucky - maybe they won't be so eager to defend 'non-national' rapists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

There will be a Rotherham here unless the proper action is taken.

All the causes are in place.

Say, ask the guards how that big paedo ring in Limerick has been going? Or the gang problems in places like Tyrrelstown and Balbriggan while we are on it?

Nothing? Ok then.

What proper action would you recommend ?
    Exclude everyone not white , Irish born and English speaking ?

Careful now - you'll have the "innocent until proven guilty" brigade on your back. Although you might be lucky - maybe they won't be so eager to defend 'non-national' rapists.

Doubtful. I'll still get them.

But then, the non-national aspect didn't concern me. Any rape gang should have the **** beaten out of them (repeatedly) if the law can't convict/reform them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

I think its fair to say our past shows and continues to show we are well capable of these crimes without the need for "non-nationals"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

That only happens in your fantasies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

But then, the non-national aspect didn't concern me. Any rape gang should have the **** beaten out of them (repeatedly) if the law can't convict/reform them.

Interesting. Should this rule be applied across the board to anyone accused of rape?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

OMG your violence fantasies have consumed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭topcat72

Rape gangs? Name one incident that has occurred in Ireland so far. One. Not t
    The case in County Limerick involves a family in a small village, all of whom are Irish - not that it makes a difference to the depth of the depravity that appears to have occurred.
    This post is simply stirring.

kneemos wrote: »
    That only happens in your fantasies.

My fantasies tend to have Asian women and Apache Gunships. Rape gangs, not at all. :rolleyes:

As for the Gardai, they did it to 'hard' drug pushers in my hometown while I was growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

And just when the priests have stopped molesting kids too.

Poor kids, there is always some freaks gunning for them :(

kneemos wrote: »
    OMG your violence fantasies have consumed you.

That really needs a double post? Oh my. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭blackbox

They didn't do it with the priests or religious orders. This vigilante treatment only happens to the vulnerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

backspin. wrote: »
    It's what happened in many cases. Read the reports.

It's what happened in one area and people are just assuming it happened everywhere else.

Don't worry op, gang rapes in Ireland are almost exclusively committed by white Irish men so I guess your mind is at ease?

• Advertisement

If stats from UK and Sweden are anything to go by then immigration from MENA will increase the amount of incidents.

Lefties are willing to gamble this may not happen, are you?
    If you are, then at what stat level will you say you were wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

biko wrote: »
    And just when the priests have stopped molesting kids too.

Poor kids, there is always some freaks gunning for them :(

So kids were only ever molested by priests, never by family members and still not by family members, just foreign national gangs?
    Sure. That COULD be true....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I have to agree -fear mongering OP here - nothing like this has happened in Ireland yet, and can't see it happening either.
    The UK police did f*ck up and seems they did ignore this in the past for PC reasons - but not anymore, they seem to be cracking down on it now and this is the reason it's appearing on the media.

Now I'm staying well away from this thread, things will get nasty in here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Looks at username on OP. Yeah, thought so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Tbf, i’m More worried about the apparent large amount of Irish National men who don’t understand what consent is and what ‘no’ means.

splinter65 wrote: »
    So kids were only ever molested by priests, never by family members and still not by family members, just foreign national gangs?
    Sure. That COULD be true....
    Tbh, with the priests and now with the grooming gangs things are on an industrial scale. 1000s of kids.

Unfortunately rape will always happen but if we can prevent it or protect our kids somehow then I am all for it.
    We cannot protect children from uncles/fathers/relatives but we can prevent men from cultures where child attacks are plentiful to come here to be within reach of our children.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

kylith wrote: »
    Tbf, i’m More worried about the apparent large amount of Irish National men who don’t understand what consent is and what ‘no’ means.

They are probably hanging out and gettng brain washed by 'non-nationals'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

kylith wrote: »

TOTAL BOLLOCKS

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

With a growing Non-National population could Ireland face similar problems to the UK in terms of Rape Gangs ?

We’ve had this here already except it was Irishmen who were part of a foreign cult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

In these UK cities part of the problem was the authorities attitude to the girls , there were often described as "troublesome slags" by the council workers and the police, as they were mostly girls who were in the care system. So could it be a problem in Ireland today, no but at the same time there is no reason to replicate the mistakes of the UK or Sweden in the future

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement