Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holding shorts?

• 10-03-2018 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

I was at the Ireland v Scotland game today.

At one point while the ball was in play two scottish players came up behind two other teammates and took hold of their shorts pulling them out? Whats that all about??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,837 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

368100 wrote: »

At one point while the ball was in play two scottish players came up behind two other teammates and took hold of their shorts pulling them out? Whats that all about??

A friend in need is a friend in deed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,597 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

sydthebeat wrote: »
    A friend in need is a friend in deed....

A friend with weed is better.... Sorry, wrong forum

• Subscribers Posts: 41,837 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Akrasia wrote: »
    A friend with weed is better.... Sorry, wrong forum

I'll be round in 15...

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Subpopulus

368100 wrote: »

Can we have a bit more detail? Was this at a ruck or out in the open field?

Were the players preparing to field a high ball? At a restart or kick-off players will hold onto a teammates shorts in readiness for lifting the teammate into the air for them to catch the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Subpopulus wrote: »

Were the players preparing to field a high ball? At a restart or kick-off players will hold onto a teammates shorts in readiness for lifting the teammate into the air for them to catch the ball.

Yeah i think that was it....thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

*sigh*

I had hoped for something more... interesting. :D

Advertisement