Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

PSNI Recruitment 1509 Campaign

1251252253255257

Comments



  • I’m getting the man flu over me now so I am lol.

    Just think when the call comes we who are left can jump for joy and start to enjoy it because then the hard work begins




  • GW88 wrote: »
    I’m getting the man flu over me now so I am lol.

    Just think when the call comes we who are left can jump for joy and start to enjoy it because then the hard work begins

    Totally!! By the way regarding drugs test result, do you need to ring up and find out or do you just assume if you haven’t heard from them that you’ve passed?




  • If you haven’t heard from them, you’ve passed.








  • Can anyone give me an indication of how many weeks after the induction do you start at GV?


  • Advertisement


  • Could have been kids in the car...

    I hate them, keep safe guys




  • JUST GOT THE CALL




  • rlwni wrote: »
    JUST GOT THE CALL

    Same here see you in GV




  • GW88 wrote: »
    rlwni wrote: »
    JUST GOT THE CALL

    Same here see you in GV

    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?




  • Arestel22 wrote: »
    GW88 wrote: »
    rlwni wrote: »
    JUST GOT THE CALL

    Same here see you in GV

    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?

    I’m pretty certain it is.


  • Advertisement


  • If not the squads will be tiny, there isn’t alot of people left. 20 at most




  • rlwni wrote: »
    Arestel22 wrote: »
    GW88 wrote: »
    rlwni wrote: »
    JUST GOT THE CALL

    Same here see you in GV

    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?

    I’m pretty certain it is.


    It's not.




  • rlwni wrote: »
    Arestel22 wrote: »
    GW88 wrote: »
    rlwni wrote: »
    JUST GOT THE CALL

    Same here see you in GV

    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?

    I’m pretty certain it is.


    It's not.

    Squads must be tiny!




  • Looks like I’m wrong, I feel like I should be jumping off the walls but I’m not, I feel really weird




  • Anyone else got a call? And do we think calls will continue tomorrow? I know lots of people are not on here




  • rlwni wrote: »
    Anyone else got a call? And do we think calls will continue tomorrow? I know lots of people are not on here

    Still waiting unfortunately. What score did you have




  • 57.5 i think, I know I had a high score of what was left. My two friends I’ve met through this are both on 55 and theyve had no call




  • Arestel22 wrote: »
    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?

    I would imagine one more after this.

    Good job on the latest calls folks :D




  • They need warm bodies unless you have failed vetting or substance misuse and have pass PCA you are in guys. Stop panicking




  • Might either ram the rest into one last squad or trickle a couple of smaller squads through.


  • Advertisement


  • Homer01 wrote: »
    Arestel22 wrote: »
    Any signs of this being the last intake of the campaign?

    I would imagine one more after this.

    Good job on the latest calls folks :D

    Do you think more calls tomoro Homer? Or cos its a small squad all gone today? I was called at two minutes after 2 so I think they calls only went out this afternoon. Im in shock but so excited




  • I'm just guessing like everyone else. Even with a small squad calls could stretch over a few days as not everyone will answer straightaway.




  • Thoughts on there being more April calls this week?




  • rlwni wrote: »
    57.5 i think, I know I had a high score of what was left. My two friends I’ve met through this are both on 55 and theyve had no call

    Have your 2 friends heard anything yet?




  • rlwni wrote: »
    57.5 i think, I know I had a high score of what was left. My two friends I’ve met through this are both on 55 and theyve had no call

    Have your 2 friends heard anything yet?

    They are both on 55, one got called and one hasnt. I was called tues and she was called yesterday morning. Do you think calls are done?




  • rlwni wrote: »
    rlwni wrote: »
    57.5 i think, I know I had a high score of what was left. My two friends I’ve met through this are both on 55 and theyve had no call

    Have your 2 friends heard anything yet?

    They are both on 55, one got called and one hasnt. I was called tues and she was called yesterday morning. Do you think calls are done?

    I have no idea I'm on Still waiting on 55. I think that's calls done for April anyway it usually doesn't take more than 2 days to form a squad




  • Had a wee check at the last foi that was released back around November time, had around 40 people between 55-56.. two squads of 20 potentially??




  • Arestel22 wrote: »
    Had a wee check at the last foi that was released back around November time, had around 40 people between 55-56.. two squads of 20 potentially??

    Good point! Are you waiting still?




  • Arestel22 wrote: »
    Had a wee check at the last foi that was released back around November time, had around 40 people between 55-56.. two squads of 20 potentially??

    Good point! Are you waiting still?

    Yeah 55 aswell been a long long wait haha


  • Advertisement


  • Arestel22 wrote: »
    Arestel22 wrote: »
    Had a wee check at the last foi that was released back around November time, had around 40 people between 55-56.. two squads of 20 potentially??

    Good point! Are you waiting still?

    Yeah 55 aswell been a long long wait haha

    It has indeed!!! I'm glad to see its not just me feeling that way


Advertisement