Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times Wine club top 12 wines deal.

Options
  • 18-02-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Crossed my mind to try this, just wondering if anyone has tried it or has comments on any of the wines please?
    Offer is 12 for €71.18
    Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,093 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The 2010 from Valencia looks good... none of the rest jump out at me.

But for 6 euros a bottle seems like a nice way to do a global tour of reds.

If I got this set as a present I would be delighted.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Unicrons Dad

What supermarket

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

What supermarket

?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

At that price, it’s surely worth a punt. That includes delivery to Ireland & no extra charges I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

• Advertisement

They have different offers, 1890 number and code in attached photo

Ordered, thanks OP.

Bit of faffing with the offer code and the postal code but all in £62.99 with delivery in 2 weeks.

Wine arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Wine arrived today.

Does that offer require signing up to their wine subscription service? Seems to suggest that in the T&Cs.

No it's a one off deal with no subscription. When I rang there was some confusion about the offer code and the agent initially said it was a subscription that included wine glasses :confused: Once I explained the offer I was looking at in the paper/OP attachment we got it sorted out.

• Advertisement

Wine arrived today.

That's extremely quick delivery! Think I'll order the half white, half red option.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

No it's a one off deal with no subscription. When I rang there was some confusion about the offer code and the agent initially said it was a subscription that included wine glasses :confused: Once I explained the offer I was looking at in the paper/OP attachment we got it sorted out.

That's the thing. The OP attachment says "Introductory Offer - new The Club's Wine Plan customers only" - Wine Plan being their subscription service. Looking at the UK site they have a few similar offers for new signups, all with the free glasses.

**** it though, I'm tempted....

Advertisement