Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit worried Bitcoin might hit 20k again??

Options
  • 17-02-2018 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Its getting mighty close to that point where we see that influx of people who see it on the rise and want a ticket to the roller coaster :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

MurDawg wrote: »
    Its getting mighty close to that point where we see that influx of people who see it on the rise and want a ticket to the roller coaster :pac:

Improving a bit, but still down 9% from last month and quite a bit more from December highs. Happy to see some green, but slow and steady would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭lostboy75

smacl wrote: »
    Improving a bit, but still down 9% from last month and quite a bit more from December highs. Happy to see some green, but slow and steady would be nice.
    I agree, a period of stability is needed. Get a firm footing, show some modest sustainable growth.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

lostboy75 wrote: »
    I agree, a period of stability is needed. Get a firm footing, show some modest sustainable growth.

Also agreed. I would be much more comfortable with a half percent a day until 30k than some wild ascent to 20k next week which I know will probably result in another collapse I don't day trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I need it to hit 20k to break even. FML

• Advertisement
Advertisement