Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Landlords in Waterford...get references

• 04-02-2018 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hope this might help someone.
    If you're a landlord in Waterford, maybe looking for a tenant this week? Get references from previous the landlord.
    If you've just got a new tenant very recently, maybe keep a closer eye than usual!
    Best of luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Strange thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Not really. Have my reasons!
    Would prefer not to say more. Just a word of caution for Waterford landlords looking for a tenant just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭worded

It’s obvious the OP is a spy using a public forum to Communicate with other agents

I’m just deciphering this code now but will need more coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    If you're a landlord in Waterford, maybe looking for a tenant this week? Get references from previous the landlord.
    If you've just got a new tenant very recently, maybe keep a closer eye than usual!
    Best of luck.

Just this week? what about next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Best of luck.

I hope your previous tenant has not soured you for all others in the future ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Not really. Have my reasons!
    Would prefer not to say more.

So you had problems with a tenant who left in the last week? How close an eye would you recommend they keep?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

If you're a landlord, it would be common sense to make sure they are suitable - either by getting references or even doing a simple google / facebook search.

I hope your previous tenant has not soured you for all others in the future ;)

We'll be ok in a while!

lertsnim wrote: »
    So you had problems with a tenant who left in the last week? How close an eye would you recommend they keep?

In the Waterford area....very! Don't think they'll be going too far. Just trying to save others from the same fate. Would have been looking for a new place last week or this coming week.

iseegirls wrote: »
    If you're a landlord, it would be common sense to make sure they are suitable - either by getting references or even doing a simple google / facebook search.

We did

• Advertisement

Not intending to be mysterious. Just might help someone. I know it's a long shot, but they've gone somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭endacl

worded wrote: »
    It’s obvious the OP is a spy using a public forum to Communicate with other agents

I’m just deciphering this code now but will need more coffee
    Ah.....

OP. "The snow falls purpley in Vladivistok"

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Not intending to be mysterious. Just might help someone. I know it's a long shot, but they've gone somewhere!

without naming names or any other identifiable information. what happened

Advertisement