Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange to cash out Bitcoin Gold

Options
  • 01-02-2018 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

I was given these coins following a fork. Don't have any belief in them and want to cash them out.

Any of you here use an exchange that supports Bitcoin Gold? I think many of you use Binance which I believe supports it. Is that the way to go?

Am I right in thinking that I have no choice but to convert to btc first?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It would make more sense to convert to ETH, but whichever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

grindle wrote: »
    It would make more sense to convert to ETH, but whichever.

Yup...well I'm not bothered as I intend to withdraw immediately afterwards to FIAT. I tried to sign up for Binance. The image verification thing was broken - I couldn't get past it just to setup the preliminary account. Jaded from all these clunky exchanges. Anyone else using another exchange that supports B. Gold p that they recommend??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Yup...well I'm not bothered as I intend to withdraw immediately afterwards to FIAT. I tried to sign up for Binance. The image verification thing was broken - I couldn't get past it just to setup the preliminary account. Jaded from all these clunky exchanges. Anyone else using another exchange that supports B. Gold p that they recommend??

Bitstamp is better as you can transfer directly to fiat and to your bank account or debit card etc but yoyre looking at a 3 week verification process

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Yes, I'm about to hit week no.3 in waiting for bitstamp verification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Yes, I'm about to hit week no.3 in waiting for bitstamp verification.

I sent mine around the first week of Jan and had a reply there on Tuesday but worth it in the end

• Advertisement
Advertisement