Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockists of Two Paddocks wine from actor Sam Neill

• 31-01-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,387 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a stockist of the Two Paddocks Pinot Noir - preferably in Dublin?
    It's from a New Zealand vineyard run by actor Sam Neill.

Curious Wines seem to have stocked it at one point but (a) they're not in Dublin and (b) don't show any stock for it currently.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Twitter is better then boards for this type of stuff. Just tweet to all the big wine shops

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I think Red Nose Wine in Tipperary carry it.

Also, try here https://www.twopaddocks.com/shop-online/distributors-and-retailers/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,387 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

RasTa wrote: »
    Twitter is better then boards for this type of stuff. Just tweet to all the big wine shops

You are probably right, but that would involve me joining the ranks of the Twitterati and I don't have time for that and boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

odyssey06 wrote: »
    You are probably right, but that would involve me joining the ranks of the Twitterati and I don't have time for that and boards!

I will do it on your behalf. Although I don't know the wine stuff

I'll ask a few people in the trade as well for you.

• Advertisement

I checked with a few people in the trade - the only retailer that came up is Red Nose Wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,387 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

dudara wrote: »
    I checked with a few people in the trade - the only retailer that came up is Red Nose Wine.

Impressive detective work!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dokeeffenator

Red Nose Wine no longer have it, he said it was too expensive to buy in. There's a New Zealand section in a shop in Clerihan that stocks a few bottles, I picked some up myself last week.

Advertisement