Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is the most secure wallet to store my crypto in?

Options
  • 29-01-2018 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to buying and trading cryptocurrency, so apologies if this comes across as a stupid question.

I recently bought Ethereum which I have sitting in my Coinbase wallet and I also bought some ADA using Binance. I've heard that it's a bit dodgy leaving my ADA sitting in Binance so I'm wondering if there's a secure wallet that I could use to store both my ETH & ADA?

Any tips or advice on this would be muchos appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Dyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Hi all!

I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to buying and trading cryptocurrency, so apologies if this comes across as a stupid question.

I recently bought Ethereum which I have sitting in my Coinbase wallet and I also bought some ADA using Binance. I've heard that it's a bit dodgy leaving my ADA sitting in Binance so I'm wondering if there's a secure wallet that I could use to store both my ETH & ADA?

Any tips or advice on this would be muchos appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Dyl
    Try MyEtherWallet or Enjin Wallet (appear to be more secure and user-friendly than MEW). Fess to withdraw a small amount of most alts from Binance are extortionate though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

el diablo wrote: »
    Try MyEtherWallet or Enjin Wallet (appear to be more secure and user-friendly than MEW). Fess to withdraw a small amount of most alts from Binance are extortionate though.

Pretty sure if he tries to put his ADA on either of those wallets, he'll lose it.

Daedalus is the only wallet that can store ADA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Pretty sure if he tries to put his ADA on either of those wallets, he'll lose it.

Daedalus is the only wallet that can store ADA.

Thank you for that! Will that store my ETH also?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Thank you for that! Will that store my ETH also?

No it's only an ADA wallet

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭crytoadvice

el diablo wrote: »

I seen you recommended enjin a few times in the forum and meant to post this review from a poster on reddit. I cant post url so correct the address below.
    htt ps://www.reddit.com/r/EnjinCoin/comments/7pckpy/enjin_for_dummies_my_short_experience_with_the/

Click the heading when you enter the post above and you will open this article
    htt p://caegear.com/imho_blogs/enjin/

This quote from it made me sceptical
    "The man listed as being the sec guru, does not seem to be too occupied with any ENJIN wallets or any other wallets (Not optimal). He does however exist, and he is a sec guru interrested in crypto (and guns, ammo an legalization of marihuana). I wish the man listed as sec guru was 100% committed to the app,"

• Advertisement

Have my ADA safely stored in my Daedalus wallet. Thank you to the users who commented!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Have my ADA safely stored in my Daedalus wallet. Thank you to the users who commented!

Did you transfer from Binance? if so, what was the charge?

ta

Did you transfer from Binance? if so, what was the charge?

ta

I did indeed. Charged me 1 ADA to move it to my wallet.

Advertisement