Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Earn extra cash by investing in Bitconnect in 5 easy steps (progress report weekly)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

Bitconnect Class Action Lawsuit FILED
    Includes youtube bloggers but it now looks like they are going after form bloggers too.
    The OP here must be sh1ting themselves now but as Boards will have to release any data they have on him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Glad I avoided this as it was very obviously a Ponzi scam. Hopefully nobody here lost money.

Bye bye Beetconnnneeeeccctttt.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There was no "avoiding it" though.
    It was always a scam and could never have been anything else.
    Only idiots bought in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Shauny2010 wrote: »
    Bitconnect Class Action Lawsuit FILED
    Includes youtube bloggers but it now looks like they are going after form bloggers too.
    The OP here must be sh1ting themselves now but as Boards will have to release any data they have on him

tbh, I doubt the American lawyers will be concerned about a couple of anonymous comments on an obscure site of a small obscure country. I doubt this thread would even show up on the radar.

Singing Carlos, on the other hand may have to keep a low profile. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    tbh, I doubt the American lawyers will be concerned about a couple of anonymous comments on an obscure site of a small obscure country. I doubt this thread would even show up on the radar.

Singing Carlos, on the other hand may have to keep a low profile. :D

Very naive statement, if you look at the OP he only ever made a couple of posts and it was all to pump and shill Bitconnect.
    American liability laws can go as far as to allow for the stripping of everyones assets to repay debt, no matter what part was played in the scam.
    Nothing anonymous about the internet unless you make a real effort to stay under the radar which is unlikely.
    But if you believe you can go and shill scam coins with ZeroThreat go ahead :D

Shauny2010 wrote: »
    Very naive statement, if you look at the OP he only ever made a couple of posts and it was all to pump and shill Bitconnect.
    American liability laws can go as far as to allow for the stripping of everyones assets to repay debt, no matter what part was played in the scam.
    Nothing anonymous about the internet unless you make a real effort to stay under the radar which is unlikely.
    But if you believe you can go and shill scam coins with ZeroThreat go ahead :D

Well this Class action suit is US based, and I'd imagine that the most visible Bitconnect youtube promoters such as Trevon James, Craig Grant (who boasted online about working with Nigerian scammers previously), Ryan Hildreth and Crypto Nick are the primary targets, along with the Directors of operations for countries/regions.

You could be right though, if the OP was director for UK/Ireland ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

The internet is just page after page of people detailing how its in obvious scam going back to its initial inception, not just recently.

How anyone got involved is beyond me.
    Maybe those involved were aware of the risk and hoped they would succeed before the collapse!

I think the bigger question is why are people still trading the coin.
    Still trading at $7 with a market cap of $67million

Surely this coin should be zero right now?

The internet is just page after page of people detailing how its in obvious scam going back to its initial inception, not just recently.

How anyone got involved is beyond me.
    Maybe those involved were aware of the risk and hoped they would succeed before the collapse!

I think the bigger question is why are people still trading the coin.
    Still trading at $7 with a market cap of $67million

Surely this coin should be zero right now?

There seems to be quite a lot of people thick as planks who entered the crypto world.
    No one seemed to notice on all these promotional videos that it was clearly visible the promoters were earning nearly all their income from referral fees.

Advertisement