Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IVT Greenline service

Options
  • 03-01-2018 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend a compotent company that can carry out a service on a 10 year old IVT greenline heatpump located in east Galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Geratron

Hi. Have you had any luck. I have the same pimp and need it serviced. I’m in Donegal but the closest company I know are Midland Plumbing and Heating in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Geratron wrote: »
    Hi. Have you had any luck. I have the same pimp and need it serviced. I’m in Donegal but the closest company I know are Midland Plumbing and Heating in Meath.

I didn't know pimps needed servicing... I suppose they are human too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eurovision2013

Its flipping near impossible to find someone to service these.i dont think im allowed to name companies here which is a pity but there is one crowd based in tullamore who have promised to service it 4 times in the last year and failed to ever show up.i'll let you know if ever i have any success.were you shown how to do some simple servicing yourself by the installers.i have a sheet outlining the steps involved.pm me and i can send it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Geratron

KCross wrote: »
    I didn't know pimps needed servicing... I suppose they are human too! :)

You were no help KCross but you gave me a good laugh😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Im in Cork and there are at least two very good companies that I know/used down here. I don't know if they would travel to Donegal or not, but maybe they would if they got a few calls together in the area.

I'll PM you the names and its worth giving them a call, you never know.

NOTE: You don't have to get a service guy specifically for your make/model heat pump. They share a lot of components so most service guys can handle a wide cross section of them.... think of a car mechanic.... he can service most cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 One Question

Hi
    I’m looking at buying a heat pump from a tullamore company, but if their service isn’t good, I’d reconsider. Could you let me know who they are please, that let you down?
    Cheers

Advertisement