Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW24 Matchday Thread

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

74 a great gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

74 a great gw.

76 thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

80, no hits

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

47 (4-). Not good

• Registered Users Posts: 22,504 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

46(-8). Awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

44 points

Liverpool lost to fcuking Swansea.

This week can do one:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

76 from 10 players - since the new year my season has taken off - average of 73 in last 3 GWs. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭COH

52.... could have been worse I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

66 with Kun (c)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,240 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

53 No hits. Could be worse if I'd captained Salah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

gammygils wrote: »
    53 No hits. Could be worse if I'd captained Salah

Ditto.

Fabianski the hero for me this evening. If I had gone ahead with my 'Get Aguero' plan I would have finished up on 85 points. Tis funny how one player can make the difference between an okay gameweek & a fantastic gameweek. Shouldn't lose too much ground in OR rank.

Still, 2 FTs for next week. Going to bide my time & see what happens between now and then. Christy & Eriksen top of the list for the exit door atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

42(-8)

Good luck and goodnight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

64. A good week thought I might get a bit more with two Liverpool players tonight. Highlight of the gameweek was double Leicester defence, paid off nicely.

No one gained on me in both private leagues so all good going forward. 260k overall, highest of the season so far

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

solid if unspectacular. 59pts 4th green arrow in a row up 8k to 67k. In the running for a few monthly prizes so will have to consider transfers carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

63 (-4) With no Kun so HEWT.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

39 yuck.

Dropped from 14k to 27k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Christy & Eriksen top of the list for the exit door atm.

I've Christy and Alli to replace myself do I'd be interested to hear what you are considering.

I don't have Salah, and despite last might I still need to press on and get him. Over 53% ownership and probably even higher % when you take out dead teams and those crazy Indian guys and their monthly/weekly teams.

Christy is the problem really. Already have Jones and Mee (who's borderline exit too) and cannot afford Otemendi.

I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

62 with 2 FTs for next week. Grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

74 is an 80k rise to 117k up over 300k now in the 3 gws since I wildcarded. Its got me back with a chance in some money leagues. I have a 12k rank for January. It was badly needed after a shocking November and December for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

73 (-4), up into the top 3k

Spent a long time considering transfers this week and thankfully the move for Aguero paid off. Choupo doing well too.

Courtois injury was annoying but a good week overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

57 (-4) with no Aguero. Average enough but I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I've Christy and Alli to replace myself do I'd be interested to hear what you are considering.

2 cheapies most likely if I am to get Aguero. But the Arnie injury rumours are throwing a considerable spanner in the works now. Will wait it out til close to deadline before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I know it's very late and I don't remember how many points I got (some crap in the 40ies...) but I just wanted to say FECK OFF Christenfeckinsen :mad:. 4 CS you got me denied and I'm expecting a 5th one tonight. You're out next GW (could not justify another -4 for you this GW) whatever happens!

Advertisement