Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binance have reopened registration for a limited number of people

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

https://www.binance.com/m-register.html

As the title says get in while you can

They stopped registrations for a while but have reopened for a limited number

Thanks for that, registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭danko82

closed again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

danko82 wrote: »
    closed again

I did give people a 11 hour head start

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

World's Top-Ranked Crypto Exchange Adds 240,000 Users in One Hour.
    Traffic on Binance has been so high that the company hits the limit of servers per account permitted by its cloud provider Amazon.com Inc. “every day,” Zhao said. Amazon Web Services is the world’s biggest provider of cloud computing services, powering large companies such as Netflix Inc.

“We have a guy whose full-time job is just requesting servers,” he said. “Every day they say, ‘OK, here are 200 more,’ but we just ask for more.”
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/world-s-top-ranked-crypto-venue-added-240-000-users-in-one-hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

There is a number of different Exchange accounts for sale on the likes of EBAY ..some are fetching $100 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

There is a number of different Exchange accounts for sale on the likes of EBAY ..some are fetching $100 :eek:

F- right off?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 wrcarter

Its open again for new registrations

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Dammit I just bought one on eBay for $400. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SOme people were paying thousands and still looking to buy them even though registrations are pretty much just open fully now.

If anybody is joining here is my referral: https://www.binance.com/?ref=20818213
    If not comfortable with that here is a link without my referral: https://www.binance.com/register.html

I've been waiting to trade on there for days but kraken is still down :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 efk1

Which wallets are you using to save binance coin, bnb? and kucoin shares?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

efk1 wrote: »

thanks

The idea of those coins is to keep them on the exchange. Binance give you reduced trading fees, kucoin give you dividends. But only when on the exchange. If you really want to put them in a wallet then any wallet that supports ERC20 will work.

great thanks. So for small amounts probably acceptable to leave on the exchange or my exodus should be fine?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

should be fine on the exchange, if the exchange falls those coins will be worthless anyway.

thanks

should be fine on the exchange, if the exchange falls those coins will be worthless anyway.

Can i ask is there anyway for me to access my private keys on the binance exchange if im to leave my small amt of bnb there?

Can i ask is there anyway for me to access my private keys on the binance exchange if im to leave my small amt of bnb there?

No I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

thanks
    We had both; sold Kucoin and still have binance. It's really expensive to move them off the exchange, I also am not aware of an offline wallet and so we didn't bother.

MIN2511 wrote: »
    We had both; sold Kucoin and still have binance. It's really expensive to move them off the exchange, I also am not aware of an offline wallet and so we didn't bother.

Ok..good to know. Read great things about both so figured a small amt in each :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

Binance re-open new users registration (21/01/18) 07:23

www.binance.com/?ref=21128389

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

SOme people were paying thousands and still looking to buy them even though registrations are pretty much just open fully now.

If anybody is joining here is my referral: https://www.binance.com/?ref=20818213
    If not comfortable with that here is a link without my referral: https://www.binance.com/register.html

I've been waiting to trade on there for days but kraken is still down :(

Which one of the services would be the best for Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin and those cryptocurrencies which are less known:

binance, bithumb, poloniex, bittrex or bitstamp? Which is the most useful and the cheapest in trade/transfer?

Thanks

Ok. so I registered on binance, but I can't top up my acc in EUR only in cryptocurrencies, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Yes, binance don't deal in fiat. bitrex sign ups are closed, so that isn't an option. bithumb is South Korean so KYC and fiat will also be an issue there. poloniex won't let you trade until you KYC and that will probably take a while. Bitstamp will also make you KYC but will likely be a lot faster. However, Bitstamp have a limited number of markets on offer.

Assuming you need fiat the quickest of the options you list would be bitstamp, and then if you want to buy other crypto you could move the coin you bought to binance.

binance via whatever exchange you use to convert fiat to crypto.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Zab wrote: »
    Yes, binance don't deal in fiat. bitrex sign ups are closed, so that isn't an option. bithumb is South Korean so KYC and fiat will also be an issue there. poloniex won't let you trade until you KYC and that will probably take a while. Bitstamp will also make you KYC but will likely be a lot faster. However, Bitstamp have a limited number of markets on offer.

Assuming you need fiat the quickest of the options you list would be bitstamp, and then if you want to buy other crypto you could move the coin you bought to binance.

I think I found another solution:
    https://www.virwox.com/?r=49b43 exchange Paypal funds for SSL and then SSL funds for bitcoins or different cryptocurrency. Is it possible?
    Btw.
    Have you had any problems in last few days with validation account on Kraken?
    It's been already 24 hours since I tried and still no joy.

Advertisement