Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring from county to county

Options
  • 21-01-2018 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭

Last year played with my club in Waterford and got a new job in cork before Xmas so living here now.

Living in a small remote area where gaa is life and sole of the village. Have I missed the boat in terms of transferring to them as I know the club transfers have already been completed in Waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Gardner wrote: »
    Last year played with my club in Waterford and got a new job in cork before Xmas so living here now.

Living in a small remote area where gaa is life and sole of the village. Have I missed the boat in terms of transferring to them as I know the club transfers have already been completed in Waterford

Inter county transfers are different. Once you have lined out for your old club in a given year you are free to move.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Inter county transfers are different. Once you have 'haven't' lined out for your old club in a given year you are free to move.

Fixed your post and from my experience it's only relevant to championship football you can transfer having only played league..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Fixed your post and from my experience it's only relevant to championship football you can transfer having only played league..

Yes, thanks for correcting the typo. Also you are right about the situation regarding playing championship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Yes, thanks for correcting the typo. Also you are right about the situation regarding playing championship.

yes, once you haven't played championship in 2018

Advertisement