Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone else day trading?

• 30-12-2017 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

I've been using profits for day trading on Binance. It can be very stressful trying to get on a pump. I managed to go from adding about 40% to my original investment to losing more than half of my cash.

How are others doing?
    Anyone using any sites or info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ablork

Autochange wrote: »
    I've been using profits for day trading on Binance. It can be very stressful trying to get on a pump. I managed to go from adding about 40% to my original investment to losing more than half of my cash.

How are others doing?
    Anyone using any sites or info?
    I thought about doing this as ive made money in xrp and dont see it going past 5$. 10k invested in a coin with a 12-15% increase in a 24 hours would bring a nice income through day trading. interested to see what others are thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,031 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Anytime I have tried I have lost money.
    Diversified hodling has made me quadruple my cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Yep I do day trade, however with the recent correction things have slowed dramatically. I have made money, but I'm switching to trading ETH and BTC pairs instead of fiat as it's more profitable in the long run. I'll be holding a number of coins, long and short term (hours/days/years, depending on the profit). I'm slowly building a list of dos and don'ts, but mainly I'm using the QFL method, which works quite well. Patience and emotionless trading, they are the key.

I haven't traded over Xmas but it's back to (enjoyable) work on Jan 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Do you have details on the QFL method?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

reni10 wrote: »
    Do you have details on the QFL method?

The Good Doctor posted here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057818053

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

Have ye come across Quickfinger Luc's vids? He has some enthusiastic videos particularly Ethereum.

Advertisement