Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tm pistols??

Options
  • 31-12-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Looking to get advice from people that own tm pistols,are they worth it and does the cold weather badly affect them performance wise?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Yes they are worth it ,
    And there not as effected by cold weather in stock form ,
    And more upgrades available compared to every brand combined for the most part ,
    I've 4 tm hicapa's 2 p226s including the E2 updated version and a 1911 ,
    And yet to find any particular reason to change to a full metal or co2 pistol that would be considered a better option ,
    Co2 yes if you want frugality . The smart players go with mauri

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭bandit no1

Gatling wrote: »
    Yes they are worth it ,
    And there not as effected by cold weather in stock form ,
    And more upgrades available compared to every brand combined for the most part ,
    I've 4 tm hicapa's 2 p226s including the E2 updated version and a 1911 ,
    And yet to find any particular reason to change to a full metal or co2 pistol that would be considered a better option ,
    Co2 yes if you want frugality . The smart players go with mauri

Thank you very much,am strongly debating the tm hi capa gold,they seem to have good reviews but was unsure they would work well in Ireland.it there any particular gas you use?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

bandit no1 wrote: »
    Thank you very much,am strongly debating the tm hi capa gold,they seem to have good reviews but was unsure they would work well in Ireland.it there any particular gas you use?thanks

I've always used standard green gas without any issues here with only the basics of maintenance and cleaning ,
    The hicapa's tend to be pretty bullet proof out of the box ,
    And having a plastic slide they allow you to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger , excellent range too

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭bandit no1

Gatling wrote: »
    I've always used standard green gas without any issues here with only the basics of maintenance and cleaning ,
    The hicapa's tend to be pretty bullet proof out of the box ,
    And having a plastic slide they allow you to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger , excellent range too
    Definitely my mind made up now :) thank you for the info and replys

Advertisement