Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa league/Tourney

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shanee. wrote: »
    Good game mate. Napoli have so much pace they are extremely fun to play with :) I don’t envy you with Inter.

What is the format of this have we to play each other twice?

No just the once.
    Every plays 3 games in their group and top 2 in each go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm on tonight if anyone is ...

All that's left to play in Group 1 is Carroller's 3 games. I missed you the other night so sorry.

dDfljge.png

Blazer wrote: »
    All that's left to play in Group 1 is Carroller's 3 games. I missed you the other night so sorry.

dDfljge.png

We're getting there, Chrimbo is messing with projected availability on my end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

dDfljge.png

Finishing nights tonight and I'll horse through them when I see Yas on during the week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On for a bit now if anyone else is :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    On for a bit now if anyone else is :)

Will also be on for my last game :)

Will also be on for my last game :)

I'll be on once I get the baby to bed. After 8 or something no early snooze for me :D

Available now for any outstanding games :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone seen cottz about i think my goal difference has him running scared :):)

• Advertisement

Anyone having problems connecting to EA servers?

Yep servers seem to be down.... Greeeeaaat

My last game and finally a win.

Blazer 3 - 1 Carroller

Very unlucky for the second goal. I thought I had missed it as it trickled in.
    Good game.

Frustrating game from my point of view. Defended well for start of the game. No complaints with the first goal but with the second I tried to kick it long with my keeper which was blocked by my defender and slowly passed into the net by an inter player , dribbled over the line and my defender standing on the line couldn't get it.

I then missed about 5 chances I'd normally score and a peno :o

I'm about now Carroller if you're free?

I'm out shopping at the minute. I'll give you a shout when I'm home or I'll be on tonight

Shanee. (S h 4 n 3 k) 4 - 4 Liamalone (Liamalone)

A cracking game that had it all. Napoli taking an early two goal lead before being pegged back to 2-2 half time. Napoli then took an early second half lead which took Spuds until the 75th minute to equalise before taking a 4-3 lead through Son with only a few minutes remaining. Napoli weren't to be denied though and fashioned a lovely equaliser in stoppage time.

Could've finished 7-7 lol, the woodwork was rattled at least twice by each team! Vgg Shanee :)

p.s. It's 'vanilla' teams apparently, not 'online squads' in match setup

I'll be on in ten for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Shanee. (S h 4 n 3 k) 4 - 4 Liamalone (Liamalone)

A cracking game that had it all. Napoli taking an early two goal lead before being pegged back to 2-2 half time. Napoli then took an early second half lead which took Spuds until the 75th minute to equalise before taking a 4-3 lead through Son with only a few minutes remaining. Napoli weren't to be denied though and fashioned a lovely equaliser in stoppage time.

Could've finished 7-7 lol, the woodwork was rattled at least twice by each team! Vgg Shanee :)

p.s. It's 'vanilla' teams apparently, not 'online squads' in match setup

Was a crazy game to be fair. The stats were literally the very same very even game even though my goal was the last kick of the game!

What is vanilla teams sorry didn’t know there was a difference!

Monaco 3 - 1 Napoli.

Unfair shoreline probably. I was comfortable enough in the first half and finished it 2-0 but Napoli bossed the second half and should have had more goals. Falcao scored on a fast counter attack to put some breathing space between the two

• Advertisement

Monaco 3 - 2 Spuds

A good, tight, frenetic game that saw Spuds take the lead only to be pegged back straight from kick off. Think it was 1-1 at half time before Monaco took the lead midway through the half. They added a third with about ten mins to go - shoutout to Mbappé your colliding with my only defender and leaving Cavani with only the keeper to beat lol. Spuds closed the defecit to a single goal with a few mins left but were unable to muster a last hurrah.

Vgg Carroller, well played :)

Edit: Carroller just reminded me of a save his keeper made at 2-1 or 3-2, it was amazing.... Looping header over him and he somehow twists, arches and spins backwards all at the one time to somehow palm it back out and off the line. It was impossible to say the least lol

And that's Group 1 completed I'm thinking,....

You know the stories with penalties??
    The player looks at the last second to where he’s going to shoot :)

So that's Carroller who beats the pace whores to finish top :D
    and Liam in 2nd place so both of you are through to the semis.

Can both Liam and shane just check your goal difference as Liam went through on it.
    I've attached file as imgur is not uploading at the moment.

All we need now is group 2 to get the finger out :D
    Can you imagine if we had to do around 30 games each..lol fifa 30 would be out before we finished.

Mbappe is a bit of a pace whore himself to be fair

Shanee. wrote: »
    Was a crazy game to be fair. The stats were literally the very same very even game even though my goal was the last kick of the game!

What is vanilla teams sorry didn’t know there was a difference!

vanilla teams are the basic teams without real form upgrades.
    This would make it very unfair etc on your opponent if your team played well at the weekend and his were crap then his would have a huge advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Still waitng on cottz unfortunalty

So that's Carroller who beats the pace whores to finish top :D

You wot Guv? Apart from Son, where is the pacey whorey? Even Lamela isn't that fast ffs! Mbappé surprised me as I didn't expect him to be in the Monaco team and he's rapid, tore me to shreds.

I think I pip Napoli on GD alright now.

Liamalone wrote: »
    You wot Guv? Apart from Son, where is the pacey whorey? Even Lamela isn't that fast ffs! Mbappé surprised me as I didn't expect him to be in the Monaco team and he's rapid, tore me to shreds.

I think I pip Napoli on GD alright now.

Yeah I was surprised to see Mbappe in the Monaco team. They must have been done before the transfer but christ when did his transfer go through.
    He was awful in my game though, missed so many sitters.
    I thought Spurs had a fairly rapid team? Del Alli and Son amongst others? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I hope to get mine played tonight/tomorrow

Advertisement