Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICO: Experty

Options
  • 29-12-2017 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to jump on board with Experty ICO ?
    They are gaining a lot of traction looks like a good investment. I'm in anyway.

See https://www.experty.io/en

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭MentalMario

steo_magra wrote: »
    Anyone going to jump on board with Experty ICO ?
    They are gaining a lot of traction looks like a good investment. I'm in anyway.

See https://www.experty.io/en

This was mentioned by cryptocoin.news yesterday. Looks promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

It may do well as an ICO (maybe) but its one of those ICO's that has identified a legit problem but has not actually made a case on why this is better (let alone required) with blockchain/decentralised/crypto. Many pay per minute to talk to expert concept already exist and can be done via PayPal or plain old credit card pre-auth. People already have PayPal accounts and Credit Cards, they dont have Experty tokens.

What am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Matt Simis wrote: »
    It may do well as an ICO (maybe) but its one of those ICO's that has identified a legit problem but has not actually made a case on why this is better (let alone required) with blockchain/decentralised/crypto. Many pay per minute to talk to expert concept already exist and can be done via PayPal or plain old credit card pre-auth. People already have PayPal accounts and Credit Cards, they dont have Experty tokens.

What am I missing?

I'm not aware of such a service but I'm sure there is already someone out there with the idea.
    The idea that the bank is not taking a % - Credit card taking % Paypal taking % is probably where the idea is a solid one.
    From what I've read and watched many professions love this idea, IE Online Professional Poker players etc.
    They will have an App aswell which lets you purchase - EXY Tokens directly with Credit card and it will also connect you with professions around the world.

They have a pretty solid team behind the project. Check it out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭sunrainmooncl

So what are you buying into with the ICO and where do the profits come from?

Advertisement