Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favorite soap exit?

Options
  • 23-12-2017 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭

Over the years they have being some good soap exit's whether the character dies or simply leaves.
    I was thinking recently about the soap exits and I have to say Niamh's in Fair City exit was outstanding.
    What is your favorite soap exit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Becky leaving Coronation Street. Ruining Tracy's wedding to Steve by revealing she had NOT caused the death of Tracy's unborn twins and a whole heap of other lies, and then properly emotional scenes of her saying goodbye to the people she loves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Biddy leaving Glenroe was pretty sensational :D

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

I have to say Niamh's in Fair City exit was outstanding.

Have to agree. They dedicated the perfect amount of times to Niamh's exit and gave her the send off she deserved after so many years in FC. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Dirty Den in Eastenders was killed twice. The second time by his wife Chrissy. She then buried him in the cellar in the Vic but was later found out and arrested. He was then buried in his "original" grave beside first wife Angie. So over the top, I like it.

I remember Maxines "exit" or death in Coronation Street. I think it was the beginning of Richard going Awol! She walked in on him trying to kill Emily who he'd done some dodgy insurance deal with. Maxine was just unlucky and got in his way.

Can't think of any specific ones but there's loads that leave in a taxi on a whim without having a clue where they are going and haven't packed anything. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

On a serious note I like Janine last exit in Eastenders in the train station it really showed she always lands on her feet.
    I also enjoyed The White's crash in Emmerdale recently. It was very realistic often crash look very fake.

• Advertisement
Advertisement