Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi version of Fever Tree tonic

Options
  • 12-12-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been buying the Aldi Fever Tree rip-off since they brought them out. They're exactly like the Fever Tree at a fraction of the price. I haven't seen it anywhere though for a few weeks. I asked in my local Aldi and the woman i spoke to said she thought that they have been discontinued. I'd like to know for sure though. Has anyone on here seen them in any Aldi branches lately? I'm in Dublin but even if they're anywhere, just to have an idea if they're still on the go or not.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was wondering the exact same thing recently. It's a nice tonic and I had been buying it regularly but I haven't seen it for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

It maybe coming back, i found this which seems to indicate that it is back tomorrow, in the UK anyway.

"Ridge Valley Premium Tonics (£1.79, 4 x 200ml)
    Available in stores from 14th December
    Where there is Gin, there has to be tonic. Designed to be a cut above your standard tonic water, Ridge Valley Premium Tonic has a gentle sweetness and clean and crisp taste with a slightly bitter finish, this premium tonic is the perfect partner for your gin of choice."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

It maybe coming back, i found this which seems to indicate that it is back tomorrow, in the UK anyway.

Looks promising - thanks! Fingers crossed...

It maybe coming back

For anyone else interested, I found them in Ballyfermot branch (Dublin).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Spotted them in someone trolly in bray there sometime this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Was looking for them today in Nutgrove but didn’t find any

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Spotted them in someone trolly in bray there sometime this week.
    There were plenty in Bray a couple of days ago. They're in the centre aisle IIRC.

dudara wrote: »
    Was looking for them today in Nutgrove but didn’t find any

The Ballyfermot one isn't too far from there if you have a car. There was loads there this morning :)

Advertisement