Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group paying for Tipster

Options
  • 26-10-2017 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭

Is any body part of ,or willing to let me join there subscription to the tipping service.I was part of one before and found it good and help when a few could spread the cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

What sort of group you looking for?

Soccer, Horses?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

What sort of group you looking for?

Soccer, Horses?

Soccer, NBA, NFL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Bumping this, if anyone has a good tipster and wants to split with a few others can contact me and share the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Interested too, and also interested in sharing research in tipster services so we can avoid scams and review potential good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

A free good one is https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/our-best-bets/37156

You can see their past record for each sport as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

From the groups I’ve been in which are mostly soccer based. The majority of Tips are in play as the limits are usually higher than pre game. This could be a slight problem with the sharing of tips.

Also, If it’s in play and the Group has a large following, the lines usually get smashed fairly quick. Prob best to make a whatsapp group to share them.

Have a look at the Tipster app on IOS and Android. I’ve used a few Tipsters from there in the past .

Tipster.is is the website (Iceland Based)

Advertisement