Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gdax/Coinbase ETH transfer to Binance issue.

Options
  • 21-12-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Dear All,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I transferred some ETH to Binance for the first time at lunch time Tuesday 19[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]th[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] of December, and it has still not arrived, it just says pending on Coinbase with no confirmations, I have checked the ETH wallet number a 100 times on Binance and left queries with Coinbase and no response.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Getting a little worried as this is quite a waiting period, did this happen to anyone here before?[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

In Binance, go to 'Funds' and click on 'History' - should show you the status of the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Thanks Megaphone, but sadly no status on Binance

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Any chance you sent it to the wrong wallet?

For me, any ETH sent has been processed in a few minutes.

I have checked it so many times, not sure whats going on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I actually transferred some ETC from GDAX yesterday evening and it took less than two minutes... But when I transferred BTC from my Coinbase vault to my coinbase wallet it took something like 48hours to be approved by Coinbase themselves before it was actually released to the wallet and then at day(i think) to be sent to the wallet. I had to approve it with 2 emails too. If you click on pending does it give any info or show like a checklist/bullet points of what stage its at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,057 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

GAMAN wrote: »
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Dear All,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I transferred some ETH to Binance for the first time at lunch time Tuesday 19[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]th[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] of December, and it has still not arrived, it just says pending on Coinbase with no confirmations, I have checked the ETH wallet number a 100 times on Binance and left queries with Coinbase and no response.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Getting a little worried as this is quite a waiting period, did this happen to anyone here before?[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Get the txn Id and look it up here etherchain

Are you 100% you sent it to an eth wallet on binace?

Sadly it has no confirms, so is not showing up on etherchain and I’m sure it’s the correct wallet.

Appreciate the comments and help anyway.

Advertisement