Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Sky very bright tonight?

• 19-12-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Am I imaging things or is sky unusually bright as I face north of Dublin tonight at around 10?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

I thought the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭kod87

Aliens??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Dangelo Black Spaceman

Same, the New Moon was 18 December 06:30.

So thus, it must just be spaceships instead of moonlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

and a very low cloudbase reflecting city lights. currently Broken at 900 feet, Broken at 1000 feet and Overcast at 1,110 feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Dangelo Black Spaceman

Ahh cloud be that^ and all those white LED outdoor tree lights bouncing off the suspended precipitation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭pauldry

Ahh cloud be that^ and all those white LED outdoor tree lights bouncing off the suspended precipitation.

Sky bright in Sligo too but its from workmen drilling on the road in the middle of the night for Irish Water with floodlights on tractors n diggers blinding drivers on Xmas week keeping whole street awake coz thats the kinda stuff that goes on here. Weatherwise its bright enough in the sky too. Id reckon low cloud base n xmas lights too

Advertisement