Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coinbase alternative

Options
  • 13-12-2017 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi All,

So I've put in a few quid into Litecoin over the last few months and made a nice profit in the last 2 days.

My problem is whenever I try to cash out (like last night when LTC was very high) the Coinbase goes mad and won't let me do anything.

Even now, when it started dropping I can't access the buy/sell option.

Can you recommend an alternative that isn't as bogged down by new users?

I just want to have a solid chance of cashing out if I so desire, without getting a ton of messages that there is a high amount of traffic on the exchange and I can't do it.....

Rant over....

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I use Revolut and find them great with low fees plus they issue you with a credit card that works out very cheap at converting Euro to Sterling...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ptyloch

Truckermal wrote: »
    I use Revolut and find them great with low fees plus they issue you with a credit card that works out very cheap at converting Euro to Sterling...

I have a Revolut already, didn't think of them :D

Thanks Truckermal!

Have you actually sent coinbase money or are you buying using your card? No exchange will let you take money out if you haven't sent them money through SEPA order. I use GDAX (run by coinbase) - no fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

ptyloch wrote: »
    I have a Revolut already, didn't think of them :D

Thanks Truckermal!

No bother I feel your pain trying to use Kraken for the last few days....:mad:

Have you actually sent coinbase money or are you buying using your card? No exchange will let you take money out if you haven't sent them money through SEPA order. I use GDAX (run by coinbase) - no fees.

I'd love to use GDAX, tried to sign up shortly after I signed up for Coinbase, no joy, not answering emails, can't get verified, they just have too many people joining at once.

• Advertisement

Odd. It's linked to your coinbase account..

Odd. It's linked to your coinbase account..

I know, won't accept my passport.

Advertisement