Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gotcha.

giphy.gif

Winnie and Ewan are the SKs.

Thought the gifs etc were to be theme related :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I voted isla earlier. I'll be away for the rest of the evening. I got it in my head that she's posting lots of fluff in a wolfy way. Very little to go on. No one else to ffa at present. I don't think nigel is bad for what it's worth. Seems like standard villager rattling cages.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Prefer to lycnh a nrv? Were not pawns. Its madness just to sacrifice people to gamble big.

Its certainly not 50/50 chance day 1.

Also, nearly all of the postings today are guesstimates, chit chat and sh1te talk.

I'm not saying lynch nrvs I'm saying lynch the dodgy ones who can't have a good role and that still could be bad.
    Nrvs are pawns cannon fodder gremlin food.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Anyways, my own FFA for the time being is

#FFA1
    Frank - Started with the unusual Gabby interactions this morning, which continued. Seems SKy to me, not too sure. Asks for a Seer check, gets very defensive when I called that out. Also promised to read back on me, haven't seen any results from that search yet. Most of the rest of his posts are fluffy nonsense.
    Ewan - Pulls an FFA of supposedly random names, Conor, Tegan and Frank. Now, I haven't done the maths but that's a very choice list of posters who have been under some fire today, so I'm skeptical of how random is it, as opposed to picking three hot names and posting early so you can't be accused of bandwagoning. Obviously that didn't work out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I spotted one or two accusations going my way. All I can say is fair enough. Impossible to argue either way at this point.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    + 1 on this. (Bolded part)

Point fingers if you want. It will go nowhere.

But you didn't abstain, you posted a random list.

Why the random list then so?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Prefer to lycnh a nrv? Were not pawns. Its madness just to sacrifice people to gamble big.

Its certainly not 50/50 chance day 1.

Also, nearly all of the postings today are guesstimates, chit chat and sh1te talk.

NRVs are 100% pawns for slaughter, what are you on about

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Cos he's one of the SKs. Winnie is the other. Wanna get the sneakier one first though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Ok I'm only up as far as 5.30 with the posts but I felt the need to address this and get my FFA out there seeing as how it's 7 now.
    I love the sniper attacks by the likes of Winifred btw, typical wolf behaviour. Cast shade on someone with a plan and duck for cover again.
    Unfortunately Winnie has an actual life with an actual job where posting on the internet is frowned upon. You may have all the time in the world to post and sling sh1t at people but others may not. Off your horse there kiddo.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or it could be as I explained above.

I have no info, never said that at all. Don't care if I die, I'm insignificant.
    So a while ago you had reasons and hinted at a role, now you're making things up to gauge reactions? What bullplop.
    3. Winifred - pops in to cast shade on me then vanishes out of sight again. Kudos. I think she's an SK btw.
    Good job man. If you can call me out as one of the serial killers after 4 posts then I doff my hat to you. You're 100% wrong though. So my hat shall stay undoffed.

So my FFA#1
    Conor - messing around with the FFA, leading the village on a merry dance all afternoon, hinting at roles, fake lists, jumping on poor Winnie after 4 bloody posts. I don't think i need to go on.

Tegan - that bit faking a n00b, just seems odd behaviour. Would be maybe 20% suss of her. Not a lot else to go on.

Gabriel - again not a lot to go on here, I just don't like some of his posts. This is basically a filler vote at the moment coz I don't have much else to go on. Soz Gabby.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

My FFA

Liam
    Gabriel
    Tegan

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm not saying lynch nrvs I'm saying lynch the dodgy ones who can't have a good role and that still could be bad.
    Nrvs are pawns cannon fodder gremlin food.

You’ve just described yourself!!!

And the other SK has arrived with half assed reasons for anyone but me. Are you Harry or Marv, Winnie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I've got a slight suspicion, for now, that Frank probably isn't bad, so I'm not going near that line of thought tonight.

Liam has been genuinely Wolfy, imo, all evening.

Amended #FFA1, and the more genuine one at the moment.
    Conor
    Liam
    Barbara

The third being someone I've been suspicious of all day. I honestly don't trust anyone who was pushing hard to ignore Moggy. That helps the wolves more than the village, especially since hey get two chances to off them for every one we get.

And I've pointed this out before. You had time to read the thread earlier but now when you're challenged it's convenient to revert to RL reasons.

I'm voting Winnie. Rout out one of the SKs.

Ok I'm only up as far as 5.30 with the posts but I felt the need to address this and get my FFA out there seeing as how it's 7 now.

Unfortunately Winnie has an actual life with an actual job where posting on the internet is frowned upon. You may have all the time in the world to post and sling sh1t at people but others may not. Off your horse there kiddo.

So a while ago you had reasons and hinted at a role, now you're making things up to gauge reactions? What bullplop.

Good job man. If you can call me out as one of the serial killers after 4 posts then I doff my hat to you. You're 100% wrong though. So my hat shall stay undoffed.

So my FFA#1
    Conor - messing around with the FFA, leading the village on a merry dance all afternoon, hinting at roles, fake lists, jumping on poor Winnie after 4 bloody posts. I don't think i need to go on.

Tegan - that bit faking a n00b, just seems odd behaviour. Would be maybe 20% suss of her. Not a lot else to go on.

Gabriel - again not a lot to go on here, I just don't like some of his posts. This is basically a filler vote at the moment coz I don't have much else to go on. Soz Gabby.

Whatever you think about my actions, this is such a suss FFA. 20% certain someone is a wolf? What the hell is that even? And admits Gabs is a filler. Winnie is bad to the bone folks.

Watching said thread, yet offers nothing of opinions.

Happy to let Mogwai be. Don't have an issue really.... except the Mogwai if killed by gremlins creates another wolf. Or gives an extra kill to SKs. But yeah, happy to leave it be from (I assume they mean from not for) now on....

Thanks for that pearl of wisdom, Winnie, care to explain why?

So you've followed the thread, you don't like my posts yet you don't elaborate.

Coasting to the point of abandonment. Super suss Winnie. How about you put all that following the thread to use and give us an FFA?
    And the other SK has arrived with half assed reasons for anyone but me. Are you Harry or Marv, Winnie?

Conor could you please tone down the obnoxious a little? Coz I'm close to throwing the PC out the f*cking window with your accusations.

I.HAVE.A.LIFE. I can't post all the time. I had no comment on the thread with my first post because there was nothing to comment on. I'm keeping up with the thread because I don't want to have to read through 40 pages in one go. I pop on when I can and post what I can. I don't have time for 10,000 word essays on the nature of suspicion and voting strategies.
    I gave you an FFA and you're still not happy. Vote away, it's a waste. Rest assured the vote will be reciprocated.
    So I think Pter is Jake based off of this, and now I have suspicions of Jake based off thinking he's Pter.

We really need to start linking Non-anon posts to their respective anon accounts. I know it breaks the whole point of animosity, but just think if the Seer or Priest were to come out and 'accidentally' post from their regular account, wolves wouldn't have a clue who to munch. I know that's gaming the game and meta as fook but what can you do, I'm suss of Pter and I'm just hoping he's Jake.
    Too meta man, I would strongly discourage you from trying to tie anon accounts to non-anon accounts. It's a waste of time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    You’ve just described yourself!!!

That's fair so lynch me away if that's what you believe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mad busy at work sorry. Going out tonight too so if i make it past lynch/munch i should be more active tomorrow. My

Liam. I have voted for Liam, have been uneasy with him since this morning where he cleared tegan.

Tegan, was suss of her interaction with wendy this morning but wont be voting for her. Yet.

Doris. Gut feel from skim reading the last 6 pages or so.

I could honestly change doris with another 2 or 3.

Conor could you please tone down the obnoxious a little? Coz I'm close to throwing the PC out the f*cking window with your accusations.

I.HAVE.A.LIFE. I can't post all the time. I had no comment on the thread with my first post because there was nothing to comment on. I'm keeping up with the thread because I don't want to have to read through 40 pages in one go. I pop on when I can and post what I can. I don't have time for 10,000 word essays on the nature of suspicion and voting strategies.
    I gave you an FFA and you're still not happy. Vote away, it's a waste. Rest assured the vote will be reciprocated.

No one is asking you to post all the time, dear. Interesting that you seemingly want to smear mud all over me and get mad when I return fire though.

I. NEVER. CLAIMED. A. ROLE. I simply didn't want to post reasoning behind my first FFA because it was to garner reactions. So stop pretending I did.

Which one are you? Harry or Marv?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Frank - for my reasons as stated this morning. Angus doubted by newbie status and Frank seconded it. With not much to go on at such an early stage I felt that it could be a baddie play to be seen to be helping the village. Frank, if you are not a baddie then I apologise. I hope you’re taking notes of who has jumped on since this morning.
    Gabriel - You say that myself or Frank should be lynched not because we are necessarily on a bad team but because we are bad villagers. What you have failed to realise is that if you are also just a villager then you’re as bad. Why are you not looking beyond us two? I believe you are either a gremlin or an sk and that you think Frank is bad too. Nailing a baddie will get you village brownie points.
    Barbara - you are going to have to expand on your reasons for me. I think you’ve found an easy target which, you believe, requires little thought. But you see, I’m not a new player and I most certainly wouldn’t be committing suicide like this if I were a wolf. (Barbara could be replaced by Steve for exact same reasons).

So you put me on your list, not cos you think im a baddie, but more revenge?
    Im not sure why you acted like a newbie and agree its not very wolf like, but could be if no one coped it. your on my list but doesnt mean Im voting you. I did get some feedback from you which is always good.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I've got a slight suspicion, for now, that Frank probably isn't bad, so I'm not going near that line of thought tonight.

Liam has been genuinely Wolfy, imo, all evening.

Amended #FFA1, and the more genuine one at the moment.
    Conor
    Liam
    Barbara

The third being someone I've been suspicious of all day. I honestly don't trust anyone who was pushing hard to ignore Moggy. That helps the wolves more than the village, especially since hey get two chances to off them for every one we get.

My response to this, I dont want mogwai Identified or lynched this early, he could play an important role here. My stance on this is not changing even if it does make me look bad.

Are ye a bit tick? I said the bolded part. Not the bit about abstaining

I really have no clue who to vote for tonight tbh. I know time is getting on and all that jazz. I am going to vote with a low/non poster for tonight as I do not want to get caught up in a bandwagon and lynching a roled villager or something.

No one is asking you to post all the time, dear. Interesting that you seemingly want to smear mud all over me and get mad when I return fire though.

I. NEVER. CLAIMED. A. ROLE. I simply didn't want to post reasoning behind my first FFA because it was to garner reactions. So stop pretending I did.

Which one are you? Harry or Marv?

I'm an NRV you fcuking idiot. You've done a mighty swing around in the last few hours simply because I challenged you. There is fcuk all in my posts that would suggest anything suss and you are just jumping on them for....I dunno.....reasons?

Btw have you never heard of town-lean and wolf-lean? Used on another site for describing who you think may be wolf or village? Thats what I meant by my 20% suss. I would put Tegen on a 20/80 wolf/town lean. Sorry I have to explain that to you like you're a 5 year old. :rolleyes:

Barbara WW wrote: »
    My response to this, I dont want mogwai Identified or lynched this early, he could play an important role here. My stance on this is not changing even if it does make me look bad.

Tbh, I just don't see how.

My understanding is he's in it for himself and wins separate to the village. Each group gets a prize for lynching him, and there's nothing that says his "prizes" are beneficial to anyone but him. The nature of his character is it's 100% in the village's best interest to off him quickly to block the Gremlins recruiting, or the Wet Bandits getting a double kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing it, but why are we so convinced there's a task?

Exactly.

I'm an NRV you fcuking idiot. QUOTE]

Dude, whenever I see someone get THAT angry, my instinct is to think they're playing the "I'll overcompensate my anger to convince people to back off" card. No need for such name calling or such, is there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

How does the FFA work do we vote for one of them or is it to just point out who we suspect.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So you put me on your list, not cos you think im a baddie, but more revenge?
    Im not sure why you acted like a newbie and agree its not very wolf like, but could be if no one coped it. your on my list but doesnt mean Im voting you. I did get some feedback from you which is always good.

You’re on my suspected baddie list so of course I think you are bad. You have jumped onto an easy target in me because it’s easy. Nice place to hide.

• Advertisement

I'm an NRV you fcuking idiot. You've done a mighty swing around in the last few hours simply because I challenged you. There is fcuk all in my posts that would suggest anything suss and you are just jumping on them for....I dunno.....reasons?

Btw have you never heard of town-lean and wolf-lean? Used on another site for describing who you think may be wolf or village? Thats what I meant by my 20% suss. I would put Tegen on a 20/80 wolf/town lean. Sorry I have to explain that to you like you're a 5 year old. :rolleyes:

You realise you're playing a game of Werewolf right?

Fake ass anger be fake ass anger and all that

Advertisement