Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coinbase name match

• 11-12-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

All anyone have experience with coinbase account having first name, middle name & surname (based off my driving license), but bank account only contacting first name & surname. Will this be declined by coinbase if I do a transfer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭fran426ft

It worked fine for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Shamo

No problems for me with same setup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I've had an issue where I've submitted my photo ID before (passport) and have been able to deposit money via VISA Debit card no problem, however when I add my bank account details and try to verify it keeps telling me that I need to verify my personal details.

The name section is just greyed out, have mailed them about it a good few times but never hear anything back from an actual human.

Am curious to see if you folks have been able to withdraw back in to your VISA Debit cards that are linked to your bank accounts?

Apologies that this is off topic by the way.

Advertisement