Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USI-TECH - Ponzi or worth a punt

• 05-12-2017 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Just getting back into Crypto after a long absence. Had 3 bitcoin back in 2011 but private key long since lost. Aint I the sorry sod now??

Roll on 2017 and got interested again with current price (Hit €10,000 for time tonight). A cousin sent me an invite to USI-TECH which is promising returns of 140% on investment on their BTC Packages.

Straight away I thought - PNOZI - but looking hear if anyone else on here is a member? So far I have done well and got my seed money back as of last week. Anybody with more knowledge/experience care to comment?

Website here: https://usitech-int.com/

** This link is not a referral link per the forum rules.**
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

I was also looking at this as my bitcoin were just sitting in my wallet. Did massive research and honestly you get it from both sides in terms of views.

I've joined mainly as a result of a close friend who has been in usitech for a few months with nothing but good things to say about it. The outlay is small at €50 per pack so that swayed me

Happy to share further via DM if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ieoin

Obvious mlm pyramid scheme ponzi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

ieoin wrote: »
    Obvious mlm pyramid scheme ponzi
    This !

Advertisement