Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Businesses that accept cryptocurrency

Options
  • 07-12-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

One of the big question marks surrounding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is their usefulness.

Steam removed the option of paying via Bitcoin recently, but what businesses have you seen accepting it? And does anyone know what the strategy for the business is - do they convert to cash money ASAP or are they holding on to see what happens with minimal risk?

I know Krust on George's Street in Dublin has a sign on the door saying that it takes Bitcoin, which I was intrigued by for a long time.

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Scan is the only store I've used that accepts bitcoin. They sell computer hardware and general electronics. Handy way to buy mining equipment

Advertisement