Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I like auld Dave. Knows the muzics. Breath of fresh air compared to folk like Zane Lowe.

Hehheheheheh...good man yerself..heehhheh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Thanks to the thread on him and I had a look - Graham Linehan- pompous arrogant hypocrite

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Thanks to the thread on him and I had a look - Graham Linehan- pompous arrogant hypocrite

His big drama about 'leaving twitter cos of harassment' was a total joke. He was often the biggest inciter of harassing people.

Adding Al Porter here-his 'statement on harassment' was an absolute joke. Claiming it was part of his act, even when some of it is alleged to have happened in toilets and also in bars. Also his 'decades in the entertainment industry' when he's 24...

Dude needs a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Megan Markel - I have to...for the love of God I have to.

The media are obsessed with her, but she's never be a princess (she's divorced), they're obsessed with this engagement, which may or may not happen. And even if it does happen, the chances of the marriage lasting (based on statistics of second time/ third time marriages) is quite low.

They've been dating for a year-a year only. But the media keep harping on about this crud...fer crying out loud...ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

bencfc69 wrote: »
    Cara Delevingne

Why is she considered a looker? Just don't see it myself.

• Advertisement

Megan Markel - I have to...for the love of God I have to.

The media are obsessed with her, but she's never be a princess (she's divorced), they're obsessed with this engagement, which may or may not happen. And even if it does happen, the chances of the marriage lasting (based on statistics of second time/ third time marriages) is quite low.

They've been dating for a year-a year only. But the media keep harping on about this crud...fer crying out loud...ugh.

They are now engaged :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,172 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

dd972 wrote: »

she has fantastic bone structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PickleJar

Amanda Brunker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

dd972 wrote: »

Your standards must be fairly high, she ain't exactly ugly.

t-cara-delevingne-suicide-squad-attacks.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

end of the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

No it says "inexplicable"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Any actors that pontificate on the state of the world, especially if they are Irish and are talking on the late late show

So basically, any of the Gleesons or the Neesons.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    Any actors that pontificate on the state of the world, especially if they....

..... live in a giant protected multi million dollar compound. Katy Perry with her "can we just live without borders,man" when she practically has border guards around her mansion in the hills. Go and sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MikeenRonanJr

Justin Trudeau. The man comes across as arrogance personified.

I'd have to agree with a poster above, Graham Linehan is after becoming unbearable in recent years. He is a great example of someone whose social media personality has put me off the fruits of his art (See also, the author of a series of books about a certain boy wizard).

Liam Cunningham.

Lorraine Higgins.

Michelle Mulherin.

Diane Abbot.

Stewart Lee.

........actually, none of those are that inexplicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MikeenRonanJr

Jimmy/Saul brother Chuck from Better Call Saul......does my head in :p

He was better in Spinal Tap.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Liam Cunningham.

Stewart Lee.

........actually, none of those are that inexplicable.

:eek:

While I can kinda of understand how Stewart Lee could be very annoying I dare you to give me a reason for not liking the lovely Liam Cunningham?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,172 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jobr wrote: »

While I can kinda of understand how Stewart Lee could be very annoying I dare you to give me a reason for not liking the lovely Liam Cunningham?

he dares to give an opinion. he should just shut up and stick to acting. or something on those lines is the thinking.

Is that Liam "all you plebs need to fill your houses with refugees because you are all scumbags and not important like me" Cunningham?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Gravelly wrote: »
    Is that Liam "all you plebs need to fill your houses with refugees because you are all scumbags and not important like me" Cunningham?

Wow that is one way to twist somebody's words!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

It's the 'people you inexplicably can't stand thread.

I can't stand Tom Dunne.

• Advertisement

Wow that is one way to twist somebody's words!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Another pontificating celebrity whose out of touch with reality... can any celeb just shut their mouth on social issues - Katy perry example sums up exactly why the ones who pontificate are annoying

Second on Lorraine ‘unelectable’ Higgins, a sjw trying to censor the internet.... hilarious how she was claiming ‘doing it for bullying’ and then she creates a meme bullying Ming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

What a mean-spirited thread. Go and have a good look in the mirror, the lot of you.

Happy Christmas xxx

What a mean-spirited thread. Go and have a good look in the mirror, the lot of you.

Happy Christmas xxx

Yes teacher. Sorry teacher.

Yes teacher. Sorry teacher.

There's a good gimp.

There's a good gimp.

What a mean-spirited post.

What a mean-spirited post.

Who else do you hate? Go on, tell us.......

Who else do you hate? Go on, tell us.......

People who try to come across as all reasonable and virtuous on internet forums, only to quickly descend into childish insults when challenged. They're the worst.

People who try to come across as all reasonable and virtuous on internet forums, only to quickly descend into childish insults when challenged. They're the worst.

Only yanking your chain there

• Advertisement

Only yanking your chain there

And me yours.

Advertisement