Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva Help

Options
  • 23-11-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi
    I will be collecting people after the match in the Aviva on Saturday night, West Stand side. Any suggestions where I could park please?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

ellie055 wrote: »
    Hi
    I will be collecting people after the match in the Aviva on Saturday night, West Stand side. Any suggestions where I could park please?

Maybe around Clyde Road etc near the US embassy. Realistically you aren't going to get closer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

awec wrote: »
    Maybe around Clyde Road etc near the US embassy. Realistically you aren't going to get closer than that.

yeah or maybe outside the RDS

Queen are playing the 3arena the same night so that area will be quite busy (even though it's a bit away).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Argentina will be a busy one.

Could the people you're picking up hop on the Dart to Booterstown or Blackrock?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ellie055

Thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Not wanting to be a grump but please stay well away from the general D4 area before and after the game. Gardaí will be there in numbers on traffic duty and you will not get to stop anywhere, let alone wait for even a few seconds. What traffic that will around the area will not be moving anywhere fast for up to an hour after the game.

If you must drive, perhaps park up and get them to meet you at Tesco Merrion; it's about the closest free car park and adjacent to Sydney Parade on the DART. That or get them to commute back on the train :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement