Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land opposite City Dump

Options
  • 22-11-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Hi All

The land directly in front of the city dump is being cleared and it looks like something is being done with it, I know it was up for sale recently maybe it was bought, does anyone know whats being done with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Sorry I don't but piggy backing on your thread - does anyone know what's being built on the Carrickpherish road either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Hi All

The land directly in front of the city dump is being cleared and it looks like something is being done with it, I know it was up for sale recently maybe it was bought, does anyone know whats being done with it?

Which side of the dump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Which side of the dump

If your standing at the entrance of the dump theres a bungalow to the left the field is directly in front of you, you cant drive to your right as the road is one way and the pub is there on the corner, youd have to go left and it brings you up onto the Kilbarry road fire station to your left and crystal site to your right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭iseegirls

There's that big red/white factory building that has stayed vacant for over 30 years beside the dump on the left hand side (if looking at the entrance into the dump) Wonder why that hasn't gone to anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

If your standing at the entrance of the dump theres a bungalow to the left the field is directly in front of you, you cant drive to your right as the road is one way and the pub is there on the corner, youd have to go left and it brings you up onto the Kilbarry road fire station to your left and crystal site to your right

I think I read somewhere that Lee Power from Waterford F.C. had purchased
    land for development. What type of development I don't know but open to correction on this anyway!

Could be training facilities so, all weather wouldnt be bad eh

I looked up planning there's nothing up on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,920 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

iseegirls wrote: »
    There's that big red/white factory building that has stayed vacant for over 30 years beside the dump on the left hand side (if looking at the entrance into the dump) Wonder why that hasn't gone to anyone.

use to be a cash and carry back in the 80/90's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

New dressing rooms that the council are building maybe.

Well there's nothing on the council planning page

• Advertisement
Advertisement