Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy XRP (Ripple) With Euro??

Options
  • 20-11-2017 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am trying to buy XRP (Ripple) for a long term investment with Euro and am looking for the best brokerage to go through.

I initially bought through plus 500 but they closed my position after 10 days in which I was stupidly unaware that they did not hold positions longer than 10 days. Of course I was down a small amount due to volatility and 2 days later it broke out of a channel and I was out of my position.

If anybody has long term investments in XRP, I would love to hear your advice.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

profitly32 wrote: »
    I am trying to buy XRP (Ripple) for a long term investment with Euro and am looking for the best brokerage to go through.

I initially bought through plus 500 but they closed my position after 10 days in which I was stupidly unaware that they did not hold positions longer than 10 days. Of course I was down a small amount due to volatility and 2 days later it broke out of a channel and I was out of my position.

If anybody has long term investments in XRP, I would love to hear your advice.

Thanks.

I think the best known places that allow you to buy this for Euros would be Kraken or Bitstamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 profitly32

I have heard of those. I will try them. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Bitstamp and they have Ripple paired with btc, Litecoin and Etc

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

Same with bitfinex

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Usually Buy xrp on Kraken

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I've used Kraken to buy XRP. Pretty straightforward and easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I've used Kraken to buy XRP. Pretty straightforward and easy to do.

Same here, I use Kraken for XRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 samsam11

iq option ? anybody tried yet?

Advertisement