Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW12 Captain Poll

• 15-11-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't got him in my team at the moment but Lukaku looks a good option this gameweek.

GW12 Captain? 119 votes

Sanchez (TOT)
    0%
    Kane (ars)
    0%
    Eriksen (ars)
    30%
    machiavellianmeMr_Roger_BongosJoeyjoejoe43Lemlinelefantpatmaceoghan104dsmythyShanotheslayerShaneUshaz2004jkelly85Lamper.sffcmcgoochFather HernandezCOHdaithijjjCartman78Scorpion Stingunplayable 36 votes
    Aguero (lei)
    0%
    Harambe 1 vote
    Jesus (lei)
    11%
    the whole year inndave13SparkobofTerrontressSideshow MarkbanteeFlecktarnEasy RodThe Royal ScamsanketDuhJerkclairewithaniE36Ross 14 votes
    Sane (lei)
    3%
    SickBoyEvil_Clowncoronaextrawinneralrigh 4 votes
    De Bruyne (lei)
    0%
    Cienciano 1 vote
    Salah (SOU)
    0%
    ciantheod 1 vote
    Mane (SOU)
    17%
    remoteboy[Deleted User]Grid.Ace2007InvincibleOwlsZatx43r0RegaBuddy97mmLostArtaudabIslander13Tipsy McSwaggergreedygoblinpaulie21danganabuBuster Poindexterstudent7890[Deleted User]Porthallian 21 votes
    Morata (wba)
    0%
    Hazard (wba)
    10%
    tom_kcallaway92All in allMR NINESlipperyPeopleGreen&Redmanual_manmectavbaCypher_soundsrichieffffPaully DDigBipper 12 votes
    Lukaku (NEW)
    0%
    aj89 1 vote
    Richarlison (WHU)
    21%
    illumingustafoArmaniJeanssjimmyjim11mailrewopjimmiishineon23beaver111sashafiercemartineatworldRichard tealanger91AnneFrankdr.kenneth noisewateralchemist33Hogey007gammygilsstephenl15Andy_DublinMike3549 26 votes
    Murray (STK)
    0%
    Walter White 1 vote
    Choupo-Moting (bri)
    0%
    Feenix 1 vote
    Other (Comment in thread)
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Eriksen (ars)
    Have to wait and see the story with Ageuro. Would prefer him but only if I thought he'd play from start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Richarlison (WHU)
    Lukaku at the moment.

Isn't Mane injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Currently on Salah, FFFix recommending Richarlison, this despite having Aguero and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Eriksen (ars)
    Lukaku at the moment.

Isn't Mane injured?

He isn't confirmed out. He'll be fully assessed by club doctors before the match.

EDIT: According to the Liverpool Echo Sadio Mane may yet feature [vs Southampton] this weekend, although any decision on his involvement won't be made until the last moment following a minor setback [hamstring] while on international duty. #LFC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Jesus (lei)
    Voted Aguero, he should play, if info comes out he's not starting prob go with Morata.

• Advertisement

Mane (SOU)
    Every week the poll result is nearly impossible to read with black lines through it and it looking all fücked up.

Is that the same for everyone or is it just me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Richarlison (WHU)
    Big Rom or Mo Salah

So I expect a brace from Kane :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Hazard (wba)
    klopparama wrote: »
    Every week the poll result is nearly impossible to read with black lines through it and it looking all fücked up.

#Metoo

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Eriksen (ars)

Yeah, it seems to be an issue with just the Touch site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Mane (SOU)
    Salah or Kane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Yeah, it seems to be an issue with just the Touch site.

Desktop fine, touchsite meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,010 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Kane.
    Away from home.
    Arsenal won't flood the defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Richarlison (WHU)
    Yeah, polls have always been screwed up on the touch site for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Eriksen (ars)
    Voted Kane but may yet get Big Rom in and slap the armband on him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Eriksen (ars)
    Hurrikane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Had Aguero pencilled it for captaincy.

On a wild card though so may swap him for Lukaku and put the armband on him - I spend a hugely inordinate amount of time worrying about Sergio Agueros fitness to play football matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Eriksen (ars)
    Kane for me. 3 double digit hauls from 4 away games and just had a decent break.

Salah VC

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Eriksen (ars)
    Kane for me. 3 double digit hauls from 4 away games and just had a decent break.

Also loves scoring against Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Jesus (lei)
    Kun, and then sweat it out until the team news, it’s great torture!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Richarlison (WHU)
    Big Bad Rom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Mane (SOU)
    Think its time for LEROY again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hazard (wba)
    Morata

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Jesus (lei)
    Switched to Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Had it on Kane all week,just changed to Lukaku. Still tempted to change back,his record against Arsenal is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Eriksen (ars)
    Went Kane with Aguero 90 minutes not guaranteed this particular gameweek. Kun remains vice though.

Mane (SOU)
    Had it on Kane all week,just changed to Lukaku. Still tempted to change back,his record against Arsenal is unreal.

I think his last two goals against them were penalties so he hasn’t scored, from open play, in 180 minutes against them.

Mane (SOU)
    I don’t own Lukaku but with Lascelles out injured I think he is the clear pick.

I’ve had it on Kane all week but not sure now. I think I can afford to gamble and stick it on a defender.

Dann unlucky not to score recently and Palace edging closer to a clean sheet. He’d also love to score against those scousers so I’m really tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I think his last two goals against them were penalties so he hasn’t scored, from open play, in 180 minutes against them.

I think I'll leave it on Lukaku,with Pogba back he should get better service than he's received of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hazard (wba)
    I'm going with Morata. He should be guaranteed 90 minutes with Michy's injury and West Brom are a mess.

Kane, Salah and Aguero are all very viable options I could have gone with either, and all 3 could easily outscore Morata.

My captaincy choices have been a shambles this year. I really need them to start going my way soon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Salah all week. Switched to Kane.

Advertisement