Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Contact!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

I am starting to think that we maybe should have a Shill sub forum if we have more of these thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Bitcoin is serious businezz, what's all this frivolity for?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mercosity

This is a bona fide post to get in contact with people. I am not a spammer.
    Apologies if this appears to be a spam post. Not my intention at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

seraphimvc wrote: »
    I am starting to think that we maybe should have a Shill sub forum if we have more of these thread

On the flipside of that, anybody who thinks the only sound investment is BTC or ETH can exit through the gloryhole from whence they came.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mercosity

The crypto world, even though many think it does, does not revolve around BTC and ETH ..

There are many more advanced non ICO coins out there and some science coins that don't only hash uselessly.

Gridcoin rewards users for crunching science projects in BOINC to assist with your electricity bill ..

Help find cures for Malaria, Zika, AIDS, Alzheimer's Disease, improve encryption or Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI) and Gridcoin helps defray your expenses ..

Gridcoin is also way undervalued at this time with a vibrant active worlwide community and blockchain development way ahead of BTC ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

grindle wrote: »
    On the flipside of that, anybody who thinks the only sound investment is BTC or ETH can exit through the gloryhole from whence they came.

XBT, not BTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

grogi wrote: »
    XBT, not BTC.

It depends on the exchange. It's BTC on many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

It depends on the exchange. It's BTC on many of them.

ISO 4217 code for Bitcoin is XBT. Usage of BTC, although historically widespread, is incorrect in this context. ETH is incorrect as well...

Advertisement