Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Caitriona Perry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rac60

piers morgan im sure he was probably mentioned already

• Registered Users Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭mosstin

never_mind wrote: »
    And he's from Cavan.

......so he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Rumple Stillson

I hate that Danish lad from the Carlsberg ad, shove Denmark up your boll0cks you conceited shower of dullards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Brooklyn Beckham. Face you'd just love to slap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Brooklyn Beckham. Face you'd just love to slap.

I hate the whole family but I'd take great pleasure in kung fu'ing him in the balls

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Jayden Smith for making this poxy face every time his picture is taken.

jaden-smith-1.jpg

5671.jpg

tumblr_inline_my0tnkvzw11rqggx9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Ozzy Osbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

David Walliams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭patmac

Nathan Carter, talentless twat complete with his own RTE show, so this is where my TV licence money is going etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Picture This. Everyone seems to like them but I can't stand them. Saw the main dude on tv once and he came across rude as. Their songs are crap and I hate how he pronounces his words.

Justin Bieber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Awful lot of hate in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Only seen the ads for her show but, Alison Spittle is getting on my hitlist of annoyance...the show looks like a bad stereotype of irish people outside Dublin/Cork, Boggers/Cultchies...Probably another unfunny RTE show where the luvvys who love Huberman and the LON Types will say its funny and if not your sexist

I wonder who Spittle is related to in RTE ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Only seen the ads for her show but, Alison Spittle is getting on my hitlist of annoyance...the show looks like a bad stereotype of irish people outside Dublin/Cork, Boggers/Cultchies...Probably another unfunny RTE show where the luvvys who love Huberman and the LON Types will say its funny and if not your sexist

I wonder who Spittle is related to in RTE ...

Anyone that ever does the 'lets make fun of culchies/ boggers' thing gets on my wick (Ryan Tubridy did this on that car crash show 'Sampler'-and he's never left my hate list since). For one thing, most of RTE are from outside Dublin,and second-it's so dated, even Dustin did it.
    And he hasn't been relevant in over 20 years.

I don't know if people will be as supportive-Spittle hasn't earned her 'cred'. The only thing she has done that lasted more than one episode was a show called 'Choose or Lose'. And I am not making this up, I had to google it-I have never heard of this show.
    http://www.shemazing.net/10-twitter-reactions-to-rte2s-choose-or-lose/
    But from reading the above, it sank like a stone in the dead sea.

Well, if it doesn't lead to an international incident like 'The Centre' did. (It got called out on websites over a negative depiction of a trans person-lgbtqia rights are one of the few areas where controversy doesn't sell).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Boards lurkers who follow posters from thread to thread -

Is there a better name for them?

patmac wrote: »
    Nathan Carter, talentless twat complete with his own RTE show, so this is where my TV licence money is going etc.

He reminds me of the Fr. TED character who sings and is followed by mindless ol' ones and has his own tv show..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

gozunda wrote: »
    Boards lurkers who follow posters from thread to thread

Ah, there you are.

Ah, there you are.

;)

ps - do I know you?

He reminds me of the Fr. TED character who sings and is followed by mindless ol' ones and has his own tv show..

The bizarre thing is he has such a young fan base. I mean, teens, 20 somethings and up...I don't get it.

• Advertisement

Anyone that ever does the 'lets make fun of culchies/ boggers' thing gets on my wick (Ryan Tubridy did this on that car crash show 'Sampler'-and he's never left my hate list since). For one thing, most of RTE are from outside Dublin,and second-it's so dated, even Dustin did it.
    And he hasn't been relevant in over 20 years.

I don't know if people will be as supportive-Spittle hasn't earned her 'cred'. The only thing she has done that lasted more than one episode was a show called 'Choose or Lose'. And I am not making this up, I had to google it-I have never heard of this show.
    http://www.shemazing.net/10-twitter-reactions-to-rte2s-choose-or-lose/
    But from reading the above, it sank like a stone in the dead sea.

Well, if it doesn't lead to an international incident like 'The Centre' did. (It got called out on websites over a negative depiction of a trans person-lgbtqia rights are one of the few areas where controversy doesn't sell).

Oh dear--the Choose or lose show, which was a disaster from what I read, was written by 'Hugh Travers'-Hugh is currently trying to get his 'Irish famine comedy show' on the air.

Oh and he wrote a play called 'Lambo' but didn't invite Gerry Ryan's family to the premiere. No fan of Gerry, but that's just a horrible thing to do.

Sounds like a 'classy guy'.

I'm putting him on the 'unfunny comedians' and 'someone I inexplicably can't stand' list.

He definitely is Eoin McLove.

Omackeral wrote: »
    He definitely is Eoin McLove.

Something going on there alright ...

love.jpg

nathan-carter.jpg

^^^^
    Both have no willy.

Bono, a complete hypocrite

Kevin Spacey

• Registered Users Posts: 14,022 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Ah here, most of these are hardly inexplicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

retalivity wrote: »
    Ah here, most of these are hardly inexplicable.

Thread title should be changed to people you can't stand (and can say why)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Eugh. I had to endure more Eoin (but him trying to be cool.. let's spell it Eoghfhaighn McDermott) on my journey home. He was in a blood bank and danced around the issue that gay men can't give blood.

AND IT'S SO EASY TO DO. AND TAKES A SECOND. AND YA GET A CAN OF COKE AND A PACKET OF CRIPS (NOT CRISPS MIND YOU) AND YOU CAN DO IT AT LUNCH AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPYY TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZZZZZZZING!!!! I AM ON THE F'IN RADIO!!! ÍOSA CRÍOST!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

David Walliams. Something creepy about him.

Advertisement