Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Cinema tickets to see Wonder Nov 13

Options
  • 08-11-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

Cineworld, Savoy, Vue Liffey Valley in Dublin are covered and they seem to have lots of other locations Galway, Cork etc. too.

https://www.weticketit.com/seeitfirst/booking/Event/detail/DKF07651

In celebration of world kindness day - free screening of Wonder.

I was planning on seeing it anyway so it's great to get to see it in an advance screening :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

link not working

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/thread/2823705 - maybe try this? Strange, it is coming up correctly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I have a pair of tickets for Tallaght @ 6.15 if anyone wants them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I have a pair of tickets for Tallaght @ 6.15 if anyone wants them?

It says you need ID proof to get your tickets. Was going to give mine away to someone also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

It says you need ID proof to get your tickets. Was going to give mine away to someone also :(

I've gone to one of these free shows before & the just look at the ticket. There is a code but they don't scan it, pretty much the same as if you bought a ticket, no ID was asked for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I've gone to one of these free shows before & the just look at the ticket. There is a code but they don't scan it, pretty much the same as if you bought a ticket, no ID was asked for.

Oh great, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks for these

Heres the link https://www.weticketit.com

There is the option when you log in to cancel tickets youve booked. I got 4 forthe family :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭as.eirinn

Thanks op...booked 2 ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

I'm turning into a right grumpy old fecker. Every film trailer I watch these days looks intensely irritating, think i'll give this a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Thanks a million OP!

• Advertisement

I'm turning into a right grumpy old fecker. Every film trailer I watch these days looks intensely irritating, think i'll give this a miss.

Ah here now - I'm quite the cynic what with Trump, climate change inaction, mass shootings etc. and still think it's good to go see something that inspires hope and love instead of "control the weather, control the world!" action dross.

Even if people know more about "world kindness day" it's a good idea by the filmmakers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Thirdfox wrote: »
    Ah here now - I'm quite the cynic what with Trump, climate change inaction, mass shootings etc. and still think it's good to go see something that inspires hope and love instead of "control the weather, control the world!" action dross.

Even if people know more about "world kindness day" it's a good idea by the filmmakers :)

Always some lame political message in films to suit some arseholes ideology nowadays though, can't get away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Link not working. Tried 3 links.

Is it available in Limerick?

Link not working. Tried 3 links.

Is it available in Limerick?

Just checked (went in through 2nd link I posted) amd nothing showing for limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Thanks! Just got tickets for Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

Thanks OP. Booked 4 in Mahon Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Got 2 for Rathmines, hopefully I can make it in time. Pity they didn't make it 6:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thanks op..booked 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks for letting me know.

Enjoy
    Thirdfox wrote: »
    Just checked (went in through 2nd link I posted) amd nothing showing for limerick.

I have 4 tickets for Mahon Point this evening at 6pm. 2 can't make it so there are 2 tickets up for grabs if anyone wants them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kyleboy

4 tickets for rathmines going spare, if anyone wants them pm me and I will email them to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

If anyone has any tickets for Liffey valley going spare I would really really appreciate them!

And with the day that's in it - happy world kindness day :)

That was an excellent film. I would recommend everyone to see it.

Agreed - well worth seeing. Not overly sentimental or sappy but a feel good movie with heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

I agree, well worth a watch. Thanks OP for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thanks op..really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jemmamccabe2

I didn't have a good experience pre booked and it was full when I got to the cinema and they allowed people who had not booked in would have loved to have seen it looked amazing and given your reviews lived up to its expectations

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks OP, we really enjoyed that movie last night

• Advertisement
Advertisement