Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams [C4] [** Spoilers **]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Took me a while to cop on to the redhead being Julia from Under the dome. Fairly lackluster offerings so far. Will give the upcoming Cranston episode a go and see how it goes, otherwise will probably bail on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭corkie

It is not airing tonight!

Does anyone know when they are continuing the series?

IMDb was no help, no dates listed for remaining episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,460 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

On a side note, some of the episode descriptions in that bear very little relation to the actual content, for what we've seen so far anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Skid X wrote: »
    Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams returns to Channel 4 Monday February 26th at 10pm (for episodes 7-10 which they have not yet shown).

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Just got through 7 (body snatchers) and 8 (ai). They felt a bit of a step up from what I remembered.

Episode 9 was cool! Like.. I assume that's something like what they might have wanted to do with Emma Watson's film, The Circle.

Also probably a good time to watch it right now just as the
    Facebook and Cambridge Analytica
    stuff is happening!

And finished with Episode 10. That was grand. Bit of
    a surprise ending, I thought he'd live or society would have a turnaround moment or something
    with they way they did it.

So like.. overall the show had ups and downs .. action but lulls as well. Far from terrible though

Advertisement