Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2 - where will it go from here?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

PetKing wrote: »
    Can we add in Richard O'Brien leading us from area to area with amusing tales about his batty mother? Oooh, and his harmonica while we solve puzzles!!
    Future DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

biggest issue with PVP 4vs4 - once a team has someone drop out its pretty much done and dusted.  with 5vs6 there was more balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

It'll go this a-way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

It'll go this a-way

Can I just watch the last 5mins and get the drift?

dudeeile wrote: »
    Can I just watch the last 5mins and get the drift?

No, you have to sit uncomfortably through all the cringe like the rest of us

• Advertisement

No, you have to sit uncomfortably through all the cringe like the rest of us

Well if I have to.

Surely you watched someone else watching this live in your 20 hours of Twitch viewing per day? :confused:

Surely you watched someone else watching this live in your 20 hours of Twitch viewing per day? :confused:

C'mon man you know I was watching Ninja last night, I was giving blow by blow updates for christsake. He reckons he's not playing D2 until ranks are introduced as right now the competitive is only half-arsed, I actually agree with him.

Here's a summary for the generation of instant gratification so....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ah seriously a 57 minute video? I'm in work and have better things to be wasting my time on. what's the jist of it?

• Advertisement

Now I don't play Diablo but this is what Diablo has, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

gimli2112 wrote: »
    ah seriously a 57 minute video? I'm in work and have better things to be wasting my time on. what's the jist of it?

Ice hockey and snowball fights....I think

• Registered Users Posts: 45,107 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Its the seasons talk stuff from TwitchCon the other day, you've already seen it I think, Gimli.

Its the seasons talk stuff from TwitchCon the other day, you've already seen it I think, Gimli.

You're banking on Gimlis memory I see, a bold move, let's see if it pays off
    :P

You're banking on Gimlis memory I see, a bold move, let's see if it pays off
    :P

The buffalo theory perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Paging DeadlyByDesign

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you wait until later and a few cans are consumed it will condense into 23.5 minutes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Paging DeadlyByDesign

I'm not deadly (well, I think i am), but yes, Diablo has Seasons which run for roughly 3 months, give or take a week. Every season releases new Weapons and Armour sets which can only be obtained by a seasonal character (Seasons run separately to the normal game). Once the season is over, all your seasonal loot transfers over to normal mode, and your seasonal character/s become normal characters. All seasonal only loot then becomes available in normal mode.

Destiny is doing it slightly differently, in that once the season ends, all the seasonal gear is gone for good, instead of transferring over into normal engrams (at least, I haven't seen anything about them transferring over to normal engrams, and keeping the new seasonal stuff in Bright Engrams)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Seasons in Diablo has me totally confused. I beat the game on a character recently and then seasons started up and had to start a new character but really wanted to play the old one but don't understand the end game. The YT tutorials are full of geeks talking a mile a minute about stuff I can't comprehend. I may muck about in the end game awhile again and see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Seasons in Diablo has me totally confused. I beat the game on a character recently and then seasons started up and had to start a new character but really wanted to play the old one but don't understand the end game. The YT tutorials are full of geeks talking a mile a minute about stuff I can't comprehend. I may muck about in the end game awhile again and see how I get on.

If you want a YT'er to watch, I'd recommend Rhykker. I find him great for discussing different builds and whatnot, how the seasonal best builds are going. Does a lot on the PTR realms too. I'm sure he has a vid somewhere on seasons and how they work. He certainly does not talk mile-a-minute speed.

For more of a read-up, I'd go here ---->. Run by a guy called Deadset, 1 of the few Pro Diablo players.

• Advertisement

1ya4c7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

If you want a YT'er to watch, I'd recommend

. I find him great for discussing different builds and whatnot, how the seasonal best builds are going. Does a lot on the PTR realms too. I'm sure he has a vid somewhere on seasons and how they work. He certainly does not talk mile-a-minute speed.

Rhyyker is actually very good, this is where I get all my diablo news.

The big thing with seasons in diablo is that you have to start a new character, so it's slightly different, although apparently bungee did spend some time being briefed by the diablo team during destiny taken King development, so it's possible there are some things borrowed from seasons.

Advertisement