Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody use Bet365?

Options
  • 23-10-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Do you use Bet365? If you could please get in touch with me I have a few questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

irishbrain wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you use Bet365? If you could please get in touch with me I have a few questions.

Ask away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

If you win a few bob they’ll essentially ban you

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

In other news water is wet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    If you win a few bob they’ll essentially ban you

They are traditionally the last bookies that will take this action, and account restrictions and closures with any bookie has very very little to do with winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

danganabu wrote: »
    They are traditionally the last bookies that will take this action, and account restrictions and closures with any bookie has very very little to do with winnings.

Tell that to Stan James, I followed mayoman1973's tips on Twitter, finally got back into profit with them...and then they got pissy and limited my stakes. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

2nd account I got restricted on was 365, after Stan James.
    Bet 365 sign up offer was diluted (made harder) and BIR offer has been reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

I have been restricted or account closed from nearly every online bookie apart from the exchanges.

You are not kicked out for winning but for getting better odds before an event than what the odds start at. Example let's say last week you backed Denmark to beat Ireland at 1/1 and just before KO the odds had gone into 4/5. You have bet the bookie whether or not the bet wins, keep doing this and you will be restricted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Cocksy

i play there

Advertisement