Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'Arcy Show 21st October

Options
  • 21-10-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,871 ✭✭✭✭

Decent enough line up tonight

Shay Given will be on to discuss his new autobiography and how the death of his mother when he was 4 drove his career. I met Shay at his book signing today and can confirm he is a sound fella.

The Den will be recreated as Dustin the Turkey joins Ray to promote his new book, Wikibeaks.

Ireland's Fittest Families coaches Davy Fitzgerald, Anna Geary and Derval O'Rourke will be set a challenge which is sure to be enthralling.

And fresh from her appearance on The Ellen Show, Galway girl Eimear O Tuathail (17) will be in studio to talk about the experience of meeting her idol and singing a song she penned especially for Ellen De Generes.

Also a viewers competition and if your not from Cark don't bother entering :pac:

bigstock_Puppy_And_Kitten_2060119.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I hope Dustin has a nice lineup of oneliners for Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,336 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Evening all :)

Feels a bit weird watching 'Die Hard' outside of the festive period :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

paulie21 wrote: »
    Decent enough line up tonight

Shay Given will be on to discuss his new autobiography and how the death of his mother when he was 4 drove his career. I met Shay at his book signing today and can confirm he is a sound fella.

The Den will be recreated as Dustin the Turkey joins Ray to promote his new book, Wikibeaks.

Ireland's Fittest Families coaches Davy Fitzgerald, Anna Geary and Derval O'Rourke will be set a challenge which is sure to be enthralling.

And fresh from her appearance on The Ellen Show, Galway girl Eimear O Tuathail (17) will be in studio to talk about the experience of meeting her idol and singing a song she penned especially for Ellen De Generes.

Also a viewers competition and if your not from Cark don't bother entering :pac:

bigstock_Puppy_And_Kitten_2060119.jpg

Thats a brutal lineup in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I used to watch The Den as a kid so I'm going to give this one a look. I wonder if Zuppy, Snotser or Socky will show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

An excuse for D'arcy to pontificate about the evils of sugar and anything remotely fun. Promoting running and the death ressurecting properties of porridge.

I look forward to Dustin making him very uncomfortable and watching D'arcys faux laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ireland's Fittest Family zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How did that Gobsh1te get on the telly?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He read this letter on the radio show the other day too. You'd think he'd do something original.

How did that Gobsh1te get on the telly?

Post of the day.

M

The dodgy letter she got about her legs must have been sent by some olden timer, would be gold to track them down...

https://twitter.com/JoannaDonnellyL/status/921124862990614528

• Advertisement

Is she married to Damien O Reilly from Liveline?

I sense a chin-up contest is impending...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,907 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Fecks sake we've seen this interview about 3 times now, they do it every season...

Anyone following the Secret RTE Producer on Twitter? He outlines why nothing ever changes on RTE, its the same people doing the same jobs commissioning the same ideas for the last 20 years, jobs that change hands every year or two in other stations last decades in RTE because nobody can be fired.

So Davey, what was your favourite hurling match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

Anna geary is swelling up a bit.... Is she pregnant?

Thargor wrote: »
    Fecks sake we've seen this interview about 3 times now, they do it every season...

Anyone following the Secret RTE Producer on Twitter? He outlines why nothing ever changes on RTE, its the same people doing the same jobs commissioning the same ideas for the last 20 years, jobs that change hands every year or two in other stations last decades in RTE because nobody can be fired.

The secret RTE producer revealed...

026_fe242b093343908b78322c0dfc30c54f9a78c369.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Where's Mairead? Or is she above all this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The dodgy letter she got about her legs must have been sent by some olden timer, would be gold to track them down...

https://twitter.com/JoannaDonnellyL/status/921124862990614528

What makes someone so angry they go out of their way to write a letter of criticism to a weathergirl.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Lack of activity here mirrors the quality of what we are watching.

M

monkey9 wrote: »
    What makes someone so angry they go out of their way to write a letter of criticism to a weathergirl.

I think someone with mental health issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Just brutal. I'd have time for O'Rourke as a sportswoman but this is brutal stuff altogether.

M

My cash is on the Daniel fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Oh not this ****e again :eek:

M

Spit out your jaysus gum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

Anna Geary a serious hottie but also thinks so herself according to popular belief.

M

Ad break incoming.

Was that chat moribund, I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Car crash stuff...aNd the action hasn't started yet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Top class irish television at its finest here

• Advertisement
    M

If they fall on their knees they will require use of a wheelchair.

Advertisement