Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa - All Ireland Dvd's ?

Options
  • 20-10-2017 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭

Do the GAA release "All Ireland" Dvd's.
    I did a search and they don't seem to exist.
    Promised a m8 overseas that I would send him a dvd of the 2017 hurling all Ireland , but before I got around to it, wife had deleted the recording.
    I wrongly assumed it would be a matter of buying one, but I don't see any.
    Are the GAA missing a trick, or are they released later ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Keep an eye on this site

https://ebuzz.ie/collections/gaa

I've heard they will release them and prob be out for the Xmas market and be a nice present for Galway fans (damn them lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

PTH2009 wrote: »
    a nice present for Galway fans (damn them lol)

:D Cheers m8

ie-ga.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

It's on YouTube in hd. You could dl and burn or simply send the link.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Do the GAA release "All Ireland" Dvd's. I did a search and they don't seem to exist. Promised a m8 overseas that I would send him a dvd of the 2017 hurling all Ireland , but before I got around to it, wife had deleted the recording. I wrongly assumed it would be a matter of buying one, but I don't see any. Are the GAA missing a trick, or are they released later ?

They stopped this year as far as I know I've a good few.
    But they are not doing them this year for some reason.

They are all standard def, and you don't get the RTE commentary.
    If that YouTube video oldtree offered is HD and has the commentary it would be better than the DVDs anyway.

Send him one of those blue mountain email gift cards with that URL in it, sign if from the Grinch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Oldtree wrote: »
    It's on YouTube in hd. You could dl and burn or simply send the link.

You are a star m8, downloading it right now.
    I can't believe, I didn't think of searching youtube, I kinda associate it with clips, rather than having the full match in HD.
    Anyway, just what I was looking for, and apart from sending it to my m8, I'm looking forward to seeing it myself and "refreshing" a great day in Croker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement