Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day parking on the Quay?

Options
  • 19-10-2017 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,838 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

the car park around the bus station is 4.40 for 24hrs. i think the car park on thomas street(just off the quay) is still 5 per day, they probably do a weekly rate. i believe the multi-story just off the glen(behind aldi) does flat rates as well(weekly etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭dzilla

Baby4 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I’m starting a new job next week, based in City Centre. Parking on the quay would be most convenient place, but I can’t afford €20 a day!

Can someone tell me is there a car park somewhere on the quay that is €4/€5 for the day??

Thanks,
    Baby4

Miller's marsh and the gasworks. €3.60 for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

The underground carpark in railway square do weekly deals too, reasonable apparently.good luck in job

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

dzilla wrote: »
    Miller's marsh and the gasworks. €3.60 for the day

As is Bolton Street which isnt that far from the city centre when you go up through the Viking Triangle and in through city square.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭dzilla

Aquos76 wrote: »
    As is Bolton Street which isnt that far from the city centre when you go up through the Viking Triangle and in through city square.

Yea, not really a city just a big town so everywhere is within walking distance I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I park in Thomas hill, E4.50, pay with coins on exit, I find it great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

dzilla wrote: »
    Yea, not really a city just a big town so everywhere is within walking distance I guess

Some cheek boi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Aquos76 wrote: »

I think Bolton Street is €1 per hour which is reasonable but I don't think there is a daily rate.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Deise Vu wrote: »
    I think Bolton Street is €1 per hour which is reasonable but I don't think there is a daily rate.

Now that you say that I think you maybe correct, it’s just the gasworks Car park and millers marsh that must have the €3.60 daily rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

The one opposite the post office does a weekly rate circa €25 I think

• Advertisement
Advertisement