Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club colours

Options
  • 15-10-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭

Hopefully someone can enlighten me here.

I'm a recent blow-in to a Wicklow town, and it seems that there are some club championships on at the moment.

I know the Blessington colours - blue and white.

However, when driving through Hollywood, Ballymore, Dunlavin or Rathvilly, they are seem to have the same green and yellow colours.

Is this normal? I've never seen so many identical colours in such a short area

Comments

ezra_ wrote: »
    Hopefully someone can enlighten me here.

I'm a recent blow-in to a Wicklow town, and it seems that there are some club championships on at the moment.

I know the Blessington colours - blue and white.

However, when driving through Hollywood, Ballymore, Dunlavin or Rathvilly, they are seem to have the same green and yellow colours.

Is this normal? I've never seen so many identical colours in such a short area

Didnt think tinseltown were into the aul hurling and football? If they win there wont be an actor or actress sexually harassed for a week :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭ezra_

Didnt think tinseltown were into the aul hurling and football? If they win there wont be an actor or actress sexually harassed for a week :pac: :D

They even went as far as to repaint this sign in the Green and gold.

HollywoodWicklowExaminerPic.jpg?width=300&s=ie-163924

Which means that when you drive by you see a sign for O L W O

Advertisement