Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winterval; weekends only?

Options
  • 12-10-2017 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I would like to spend a night in Waterford and see the Winterval attractions. I'm just wondering if they only run at weekends or if there is stuff happening all week? Obviously hotel rooms would be a lot cheaper during the week! TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

ncmc wrote: »
    Hi folks, I would like to spend a night in Waterford and see the Winterval attractions. I'm just wondering if they only run at weekends or if there is stuff happening all week? Obviously hotel rooms would be a lot cheaper during the week! TIA

Winterval runs all during the week as well as weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Winterval runs all during the week as well as weekends

Not exactly. The last week before Christmas (18th-22nd Dec) would be the best time during the weekday. Most of the stalls don't open outside of the weekend or this week, neither would most of the amusements like Helter Skelter.

Try the calender on the winterval website to ensure what events are on at a particular day. There is a difference between events from the 11th Dec and the 18th December

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Think last year first couple weeks were mostly Thursday to Sunday and last couple weeks everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fargojones123

Your best bet would be to check the Winterval site and check what events you would like to see and when they are on

Advertisement